Julia Roberts

Good Genes or Good Docs?

3/22/2009 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Julia Roberts became a superstar with "Pretty Woman" ... and today she's an even prettier woman!

Julia Roberts
Here's the 21-year-old starlet back in 1989 (left) -- and 20 years later, the 41-year-old mother of three at her latest premiere in L.A. last week (right).

We'll drink your juice, Shelby!

More Good Genes or Good Docs

Anon

Boring looking, bland and tiresome.

Kevin

The only doctor she uses is a veternarian. I've never seen a woman with such a horse face as Julia Roberts!

friend

mold on toast gross

SubmitterTools.com

Horse face...LMAO

Ariyes

Day by day people go older and i see she in going younger!!!

Mariah

And people rag on Jennifer Aniston's face?? Meet the woman who started it all. Anyway, I doubt she has employed surgeons yet. Botox, fillers, I believe but not plastic surgery yet. Half the battle was in taming the Bert and Ernie brows and straightening the rat's nest of hair. Better make up now too.

Dick Gardner

I really think she looks good, and that is probably because she is happly married with children and watch the "Stupid Mario Brothers" on youtube as a family, for good laughs. And that's what a lot of people need now days ,is a good laugh.

puhllleeez

She looks great.

Jody

I think Julia Roberts looks strange. She hasn't looked right for several years now. So, if she's had plastic surgery, I wouldn't say it was a success.

why?

Pretty woman..really? I just don't see it.

Safprods

well if we are supposed to pretend that she was ever attractive in the first place, then "yes" good genes. . my goodness, how a lovely horse face can still look that amazing is beyond me...

Wanda W.

Never cared for Roberts or her movies. I find her acting Bland AND PREDICTABLE. Nothing to get excited about. Im glad she doesnt make too many movies these days. Why she won an Oscar is way beyond me................... although the bar wasnt really all that high before she won one, That hasnt changed either. About the most I can say about her is that she has nice, HUGE TEETH,but thats good. It detracts from her ho hum acting !

bestfriends?

wow..people are so harsh. What the hell did she ever do to anybody to deserve such rude and ignorant comments. Part of the reason she's put in the roles she's put in is because of her "average" look. Everybody in Hollywood doesnt have to be a "supermodel"...lighten the hell up

Mikeock

equine beauty.

Joanne

I never understood the big deal about her.. I THINK HER BROTHER ERIC ROBERTS IS A MUCH BETTER ACTOR THAN SHE IS AN ACTRESS. He should have gotten an Oscar for "Star 80". His performance was RIVETING.. You go, Eric!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments