Julia Roberts

Good Genes or Good Docs?

3/22/2009 4:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Julia Roberts became a superstar with "Pretty Woman" ... and today she's an even prettier woman!

Julia Roberts
Here's the 21-year-old starlet back in 1989 (left) -- and 20 years later, the 41-year-old mother of three at her latest premiere in L.A. last week (right).

We'll drink your juice, Shelby!

More Good Genes or Good Docs

really now

Botox yes , but not plasic surgery yet. I really hope she dosen't do the Meg Ryan thing , and ruin her face as Ryan did with the drastic lip surgery she had a few years back. Remember how weird she looked ? Julia does look like the ''girl next door''.

really now

oops ..... plastIc ( spelling )

Wanda W.

To WOW.............. Her "average" look is just that,coupled with her"average" talent. Make that below average,GET IT? Nothing SPECIAL !THAT WAS EXACTLY MY POINT,THANK YOU. You obviously see it too !

Stacy

She's a great example of plastic surgery done right. She's had at least a nose job. But whatever else she's had, it's been kept to a minimum. A+!

bestfriends?

to WANDA, nobody asked you about YOUR POINT??So wth are you talking about. MY POINT OF MY COMMENT was that people do not have to be so harsh saying things like, "she looks like a horse" ect...Its one think saying "you dont believe she's attractive", but to bash somebody for how they look? WRONG..THAT WAS EXACTLEY MY POINT,THANKYOU,SHUT THE HELL UP

Wanda W.

Again to "wow" I think you do protest too much. " people are so harsh" and"shut the hell up". A charm school graduate no doubt. Go back to bed until the ludes wear off !

Kay

It's either BAD docs or the woman is on drugs. It's obvious she's done the typical Hollywood lip thing, but those eyes are just plain scary!

Guess Who?

She is airbrished/touched up in the second picture, so its not a fair comparison. Does TMZ ever think of modern day photograhic technology when making these comparisons?

UnderMySkinner

He jaw line and mouth have shrunk, how anyone can look at her and say she hasn't had any work done is beyond me. As far as her skin goes, she's not much older than I am and my skin now looks better than it ever did at 21. The right products will do that to you, but the smaller jaw line and thinner mouth don't happen with good products.

daisy

i dont really care what she looks like. she's a phony, narcissistic, annoying, home-wrecking bitch on wheels. god i hate this woman

judgingotherssux

Julia you can drive a semi through your mouth ..or one big ass kabasaa.its huuuge.

lls

I am with Daisy on this one.......................I use to like Julia, back when she was doing her first movie, "Pretty Woman"! Since then, she has turned in to a raving bitch. She hates the papz normally but, loves them when she has something to promote. Julia, you can't have it both ways!

dave

Looks like a completely new set of teeth.

Steff

well, her nose, compare it. it's longer than before... I bet it's a nose-job.. And well her eyes look like she got some work done there.

whatever

I am in no way jealous of julia roberts...I cannot stand her. I think she is very untalented. She never seems to change her character in her movies. She's boring...just like jennifer aniston. And yes, she does have a horse face. And I refuse to waste any of my hard earned $ on any of her movies (or jennifer aniston either).

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments