« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Chris Brown -- Fight Someone Your Own Size

3/23/2009 10:14 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Din Thomas & Chris BrownMixed martial artist Din Thomas knocked his opponent out Saturday night, and offered an encore with another bad ass -- Chris Brown.

Thomas, who made quick work of Gabe Lemley, grabbed the mic after the fight and told the crowd he'd love to take on Rihanna's alleged abuser.

He told the crowd: "It's not cool to put your hands on a woman. So Rihanna, if you want someone to kick his ass, holler at me."

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

T

#60 you need your head examined. Your comments are that of a crazy person. Especially with a call name like that. You just want to be gay so you can have him.

SIENNA IS A HOMEWRECKING WHORE

hey number 61...do you know your daddy? :-) and FYI I wouldn't piss on chris brwon to save his sorry live he was on fire...

nieka

this dude is so lame he either has a crush on rihanna (and she might not even know he exist anyway) or he is looking for his 15min of fame omly a few people knew who he was and only that few will remember him people are soo pathetic no days now is chris was my son i would try to kick his ass myself for thinking he would hurt my son over a girl he is still with anyway people really need to grow up and try to help these two young people so they can grow into mature respectable people

Nikko

Finally... a REAL black man speaks out!!! I don't condone any violence be it male vs female or male vs male but it is so comforting to hear someone in the entertainment industry speak the truth. What the heck - it's as if Hollywood is becoming Capital Hill...everyone's afraid to speak their mind. It's about time some of these entertainers starts to man (and woman) up! Hear me Diddy, Kanye, JayZ, Michelle Wiliams? Sprout a back bone and use your celebrity for a good cause for a change.

nieka

#60 you really need help first what does his look has to do with anything right know you are calling him a monkey and saying this lame ass guy need to whoop his butt without make anything better..it not ok for him to hit her by no means but it is the same around i was always told by my father that it is not ok to sit here and hit a man just because it is wrong to hit you back because you never know when someone can snap at the end of the day chris is still human..it is women like you who make me sick you think just because yyou are a woman you are above someone you given real women out here a bad rep and i would soo upset if my son came home with a person like you..you are a real idioit seriously..to sit here and call you a lady would be a lie you are on here saying people have no type of father figure in their life how do you know that people have their reason why they are sided with chris and that is their choice..it seems like you cant think for yourself because if you could you can see her pic doesnt match here with the report..a blind man can see that..to seem smart wait until the fact are all out

nieka

jayz cant talk he did smack a girl some years back you tube it

SIENNA IS A HOMEWRECKING WHORE

Nicole...was that English sweetie? seriously...my head hurts after reading that. LOL...don't worry darling, a woman like me would not give YOUR son the time of day so you won't have to worry about him coming home with someone like me. so did your daddy tell you to just bend over and grab your ankles if your man is hooking up with another woman because if you protest he'll whoop your @ss? I stand by what I said...any woman defending this piece of sh!t woman beater needs help and needs a father figure. period...no woman in the right mind would defend this poor excuse of a man.

nieka

first i not gonna sit here and debate with you about what type of man chris is but i wont sit here and let you talk and resort to name calling on someone that you dont even know or calling someone a monkey when you dont know this person from two cent ..you are very childish very..it is a sad thing to see honestly.. your post shows alot about the person you are and hopefully one you would grow up and get some common sense because everything you read isnt always true and a picture speaks a thousand words..please grow up and become a lady

SIENNA IS A HOMEWRECKING WHORE

you're right sweetie...you shouldn't waste time arguing on a message board with strangers who are expressing their opinions just like you...you should make better use of your time and improve your grammar and sentence composition instead.

buh-bye

Bob Booie

Only way Chris Brown can beat this guy up is by Din growing his hair a bit,having some makeup on, and singing umbrella to Chris

PHYLPHYL

#60************WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?????????????/ martial artist Din Thomas IS TALKING CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HE A NO BODY, JUST LIKE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CALLING NAMES (BITCHES, DUMBASS,WHORE) SHOWES JUST HOW IMMATURE AND IGNORENT U R.

REMEMBER WHEN YOU WERE 19 AND WHAT YOUR RELATIONSHIPS WERE WITH YOUR PARTNER? HOW WOULD YOU REACT TO RIHANNA KNOCKING THE S*IT OUT OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TEXTING IS MAIL / COMMUNICATION, AND NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO READ YOUR MAIL, UNLESS YOU GIVE PERMISSION. U R JUDGING CHRIS WITHOUT ALL THE FACTS.

diana

chris brown will beat his ass
foo sho babes
love ya chris brown

-GK-

NO NO NO! This would make it worse! She's doing well at least. At least he stoped. At least he still has fans like me. At least this is his FIRST DAMN TIME HE GOT IN TROUBLE. (I'm yelling) LET'S BE SERIOUS! HE COULD GET KILLED BY THE GUY! JUST LEAVE CHRIS BROWN ALONE!

Appleton

Oh great! Let's throw around Chris Brown and Rihanna's name to get publicity. Smart move, (enter name), you got my vote!

Just sayin'

3 cheers for Din ! He is a real man. Not an abusing little bi*** . Ya know, It makes me sick to read some of the comments on here. The idiots that stick up for an abusive boys make me want to vomit.
I will pray for all you morons that you get a wake up call and that someone teaches you what a real MAN is. Not a boy. Not a guy. A MAN. Real me don't hit women and that's a fact. I am so thankful I have a real Man. If I were to yell scream accuse and finally, hit my husband, he would not hit me back. He might yell or grab my arms to stop me, but he would never hit me. If it is true that Rihanna struck the first blow then Chris should have done the right thing and walked away, got in his car and left. OR had her escorted out of the building. As for forgetting the past as some of you say, nothing is past. Sure he's probably sorry and I'm sure he cried to her and told her that and how it won't happen again. Obviously. That's why she took him back. BUT, Chris has received NO TREATMENT for his abuse problem. And yes, he has one. A man doesn't beat a women down and then never touch her again. It's not that simple. It won't just go away. It will happen over and over. Until she leaves for good or she is dead (God forbid).

P.S. No I do not condone women hitting men BUT strangely enough even the laziest of guys have more strength then most women. Unless of course the woman is a body builder. Think about it, how many men get raped by women? Hmmm???????

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments