Octo 911: Get Out, Gloria Allred!

3/23/2009 10:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the 911 call made by OctoMom's nanny to try and remove Gloria Allred from the house.

Play audio

The call was made on March 17 -- the same day two of Nadya Suleman's octuplets came home.

Allred represents the non-profit organization Angels in Waiting -- which had offered to help Nadya care for the octuplets. Nadya fired them today. Coincidence?

Previous 15 Comments | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17

sharon

NaughtyNadya played the Angel's charity just to get the house, now they'll have one heck of a time trying to get the tramp out. Like Ms. Allred said in the CBS interview, the nurses are required by law to report incidents of possible neglect or abuse, and can do so protected by law not to be sued.

2037 days ago

Quizative

1. AIW were never free they were taking donations. 2. I dont agree with Nadyas decision for so many chldren but I do agree with her throwing these witches out of her house. Listen to them on TV....they sound crazy and hateful!!!
I dont believe they ever wanted to help her...they are like vulchers just waiting for her to make a mistake so they can report her (and have) so they can take her children away. Does Gloria do addoptions? I want to just smack them each time I see them with their chicken heads.. Hang in there Nadya. Gloria,,,,shut up! I know you see yourself as soom warrier but you nothing more than a loud mouth bully....ps.....loud doesnt make you right.

2037 days ago

meathereagain

I don't blame her for wanting those busy bodies out of her house. I don't think they're there to help her at all but are simply
plants for Gloria Allred - just there to find anything incriminating that they can and if they can't, then by God, they'll manufacture something.

2034 days ago

mombomb

This is F*ed up!!! This stupid single skanky mother of 14 little bastard kids is going too far!! A juccuzi in her bedroom?? I mean come on .. that will be the babies playpen! wonder how many will survrive past 2 yrs. I saw a clip where she(the bitch mother) was walking into a store and reaching for her daughters hand to hold while the daughter was punching the bitches arm is resistance! ... what a loving home she has created for these poor victims!!
NO FATHER That is whats most heart breaking about this situation Noone to call DADDY!!!.
too bad their roll model is equal to a piece of trash. !!
It wont be long until she'll be crying and begging social services to let her keep these neglected lil money makers she has victimized!

2034 days ago

StreetAngels

I feel sorry for Nadya I love babies to and if I could have had more I would have. I also choose to be a single mother. I really don't think Nadya or her Dr s knew that all the eggs were going to be fertilized and one split. What is so wrong with firing Angels in waiting....they are the ones who get funding from our tax dollars. Nadya said she didn't want to burden tax payers so she made a video on radaronline for one week. I feel after giving birth to 8 miracle babies she deserves to treat herself, she is a good mother, I''d rather see my tax dollars go to her than to illegal immigrant who has 22 kids. This lady need s a support system, those children are to precious to take away from Nadya. Those are her children, she chose to have seven but all the eggs took,it was a miracle. She has enough on her plate for the public to be bashing her. She just made history by giving birth to 8 living preemies-----you can take care of several children at once its just a matter of being organized. The house was donated to her, her father went back to Iraq to help support her. And 911 wasn't abused. So what if she had surgery? You personally didn't pay for it......also welfare and SSDI are two different things. The 3 children have autism, and two have diabetes, I collect SSDI payments. Plus if you watch the video she is a nuturing mother. When my baby was born I needed to get out once in awhile also, doesn't Nadya need a break also? If I had 8 babies in my tummy and one of my children went off and I didn't know where he was...kids do that you know.....I would have been frantic and hormonal. LEAVE THIS LADY ALONE SHES TRYING

2032 days ago

StreetAngels

Did anyone noticed all of her children have Biblical names? Did you see the name of the father on the birth certificates? David Solomon (Biblical name) to protect the donor--------leave this lady alone...look at the John and Kate plus eight-they split up! So its better she does this alone. She loves all her babies what mother couldn't. Who cares if she is on foodstamps THATS WHAT ITS THERE FOR ! SO WHAT IF SHE NEEDS HELP FROM THE GOVERNMENT< I"D RATHER SEE MY TAX DOLLARS GO TO THOSE PRECIOUS INFANTS THAN REBUILDING IRAQ

2032 days ago