« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Maybe Haley Joel Osment Eats Major Beach

3/24/2009 2:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

This video was pitched to us as Haley Joel Osment eating serious sand -- but whether it is or not, it's a bad decision to kite surf on one of the windiest days in history. Dude didn't even get near the water, but probably wet himself when things got bad.

play video

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

magentapyramid

And........ that's supposed to be FUN?????!?!?

2009 days ago

233

So who was the dumb ass just standing there while his ass was being dragged all over the beach?? Oh, maybe I should run and help him? Duh!!

2009 days ago

CrazyJoc

EEEWWW!! WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM? He use to be so cute now he looks all like in his forthys lol

2009 days ago

gggggdfgdfgdfgdf

if thats him he better tell his sister to get the heck away from cyrus
before her sluttyness rubs off on her

2008 days ago

Kenneth

And some more right there*************************

2008 days ago

Matt

First off, this is stupid and a waste. I just see footage to two guys, how is there any proof it's HJO? So, we're just going to take at fave value, just cause some videographer 'claims' so, that this clip has anything to do with HJO? Do the people at TMZ think we're so stupid, us the public, that we'll just buy this? Last I heard, I thought HJO was in NY. Come on guys, do better job finding stories, or are the people at TMZ just too damn lazy.

2008 days ago

Lorna Mae

Yeah, it's officially not him. HJO does not have male pattern baldness.

2006 days ago

dr rockso

You guys are all so stupid, this is my brother, not Haley. The only reason he got in this mess is for the stupid camera guy that wouldn't leave him alone, he was standing in the place where he needed to launch his kite. He's not balding, he's not forty. Go get a life all of you. TMZ you are a disgrace to society.

1998 days ago

Philflash

Hey dr rockso! I'm the video guy who shot the footage. I would have loved to have seen the look on your brother's face when the story was broadcast. I stayed completely out of his way. He felt that he owned the beach that day. Even in a good wind he could not fly a paper airplane! If he jumped a little higher and caught air, he would have been scraped off someones beach front home in El Porto Beach!

1938 days ago

Maddi

Im pretty sure thats not Haley Joel Osment
for starters, his hair is blonde
secondly, his face is more of a square kinda shape, NOT round
and thirdly...who cares?

1989 days ago

JORDDYN LEAH

that NOT HALEY JOEL OSMENT I MEAN HALEY IS HOT THAT GUY IS UGLY AND WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY OLDER THAN HALEY I MEAN CANT YOU TELL

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2