Angela, Rupert & Julie: Face Off!

3/25/2009 12:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Angela Lansbury, 83, Rupert Everett, 49, and Julie Andrews, 73, managed to smile for this photo in NYC last night.

Angela, Rupert, Julie

The handsome trio look so good it's as if they were frozen in time.

artie help

had lunch with 3 of them. Just wonderful people.

sandyduncansglasseye

Julie...what happened?????

Audrina HOT

Angela Lansbury looks horrible

Leroy66

The ladies look very nice for their age. For all you posters that have negative comments please wait until you are in your 80's then look in the mirror! As for Rupert....he looks 60...not 49!

lilleah

Amazing actors all three of them! I'm a HUGE fan of both Angela and Julie. I am looking forward to seeing "Blithe Spirit" on Broadway starring the one and only Angela Lansbury.

PS: #3 she's 83 years old for goodness sake. She looks great for her age. Just because someone wants to grow old gracefully and not have plastic surgery to botch her face up doesn't mean they look bad. You probably look worse. Actually, I'm sure of it. Anyone who has to pick on an aging star must be ugly as hell themself. What have have you accomplished in life? Just saying!

Sencho

Yikes! :^O

Lansbury and Andrews rightfully look their age, but Mr. Everett might want to start lying (or telling the truth) about his age. If I were him and looked like that at 49, I'd definitely be telling people I was really 60. At least then people might say he looks good for his age.

Emily N

Am I the only one who thinks Rupert Everett looks very weird in this picture?

Leroy66

I can comment on Rupert beacuse i am in my 40's and that ain't no 49! HAHA

Victoria

I love Angela Lansbury - what an amazing actress...ditto for Julie Adrews...but.......

WTF HAPPEND TO RUPERT!!!!!! HE DOES NOT LOOK LIKE HE USED TO - EVEN AS OF 5 YEARS AGO!!!! CREEPY!!

Jennifer

That IS NOT Rupert Everett!

1951 days ago

AM NOT YOUR BITCH, BITCH.

Ok, this is not Rupert Everett. What the hell happened to his face? I know this is not my best friends wedding. But daing shorty it looks like fugly's scaple took a swipe at his face. WOW.

stutzey

Rupert had plastic surgery on his face a few years ago when he didn't need it. That is why he doesn't look like himself. Google it.

nicnak

ANGELA'S FOREHEAD MAKES HER LOOK LIKE ONE OF THOSE STAR TREK CREATURES

Buttercrunch

There is no way that's Rupert Everett. I think they listed it incorrectly.

Mary

I love watching Murder she wrote on Hallmark channel. Angela Landsbury looks great for her age! She is a excellent actress.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments