Mickey Rourke -- All About the Benjamins

3/26/2009 2:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It takes a lot of money to look this good, but Mickey Rourke still has a few dollars to spare for the homeless. Hundreds of 'em!

Mickey Rourke: Click to watch
With his new, streaked, Kabuki weave firmly in place, Mickey Rourke helped out his fellow man in NYC -- by droppin' a Benjamin into a panhandler's palm.

Michael Madsen

Kowabunga!

MNgirl

What a great guy. I've loved him since he was the HD man in the 80s. One of my favorite movies...

artie help

i saw him give the guy a hundred bucks. What a great guy. Love you mickey !!!

j

His new look is for his role in Iron Man 2, he's playing a Russian villan, do some research TMZ.

Lulu

Who cares. Where is the Lost Diary?

Chuck D of Valpo

Nice gesture on his part. Maybe he found out that fame can be fleeting.

Mike

For all of you applauding his generosity, what exactly is it that you think the homeless man will spend the money on? A new suit so he can get a job? A hotel room so he can have a nice shower and sleep in a warm comfortable bed? Maybe you think he'll spend it on his other homeless buddies by taking them all out for a hot meal? Or maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe, he's going to go get high. Hmmmmmmmmm, what is the most likely?

He just enabled this guy to run out a get a high.

Marissa

If I was rich, I would do stuff like this all of the time. Build up my karmic balance. But I'm not, so I don't. :(

TheMizzz

Tmz, what do you have against Mickey? Give the guy a break, he seems like he is a genuinely nice guy. At least he actually has a ton of talent and is not just another pretty face.
I am sure he dislikes what the surgeons did to his face enough on his own without heartless a-holes like you commenting on it all the time, that's just cruel ya know!

northern gypsy

its ok mickey...you didn't get the oscar...
but...your working your way back into our hearts !!!
luv you...also look to the future...

SJ

I love this man.

Heather

Don't assume #7, you know what they say about assumptions. Not every homeless person does drugs! : )

Sono

I'll have to agree with #7 here. I live in NY and I'm fairly certain that I could count the number of times on one hand that i've ever seen a homeless person sober. That $100 probably went to drugs, a bit of 'walking around booze' and maybe some spare change left over that he tucked into his socks.

PEPSI Generation

4 A HONEY? if your on the street and look like a BUM.Should have given him 20$`s.I went to jail once for trying to use a 100$ for gas and about five million cops showed up and aimed guns at me.They could`nt break the 100 dollar bill and i spent about 2.000 in court fighting.A EGG head actor-doing some PR shoot.

mikidais

Mickey never did much for me. I haven't even seen The Wrestler. But I love him. He seems like such a genuine person. The way he talked about Loki his dog and giving that homeless man in a wheelchair $100, He rocks.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments