Zac Efron Gives the British an Earful

3/27/2009 12:04 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

They're called Q-tips. Look into it.

josi

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oprah

THANKS TMZ for making me throw up my breakfast! sooooooooooooooooooo freaking gross! and to think that Vanessa licks his ears is despicable!

Andy

I would lick that out of his ear in one second, and eat that! Zac is just too cute!!!

jaye

Don't you just hate that waxy build up? EWWWWWWWWWWWW.

karaliz

seriously TMZ...this isn't a story.

Nayib

Zac is just lucky a TMZpap wasn't able to go to the john with him, or there might be a camera up his ass.

TMZ will go anywhere for the "story"....

Leslie

Duh!!!! And like you sickos don't have ear wax. Everyone does. What's the big deal?

Kae

OMG! I think I threw up in my mouth a little....SERIOUSLY did you HAVE to show us this.....He's just NOT that HOT!

cbgbgirl

That cannot be real?!

LOL

Haha, it happens to the best of us! Poor Zac.

peanutbutterandhoney

Doesn't anyone know that you are not supposed to use Q-tips to clean out your ears? Doctors say it all the time! There are other ways to clean your ears, but not with Q-tips! They push the ear wax deeper into your ears, and it can be really harmful. Google it.

babs2bone

Looks like pretty boy needs some basic information pertaining to body hygeine.........is it just me or does everyone use qtips after each shower?

Debbie

I just seriously got that throw up feeling. Thanks TMZ.

roadie28

Totally gross, although I have to say I am not surprised. It's a guy thing. All guys I have known just don't do it. Maybe it's just the guys I know...... But like my Mom says, "Don't put anything in your ear smaller than your elbow". I guess Zac's mom says the same thing.

mistysmom

Why would anyone photograph the inside of someones ear? I guess there was no other "news" today.Next it will be boogers and dirty diapers. I can hardly wait.