McCain's "Liberal" Daughter -- Pulled to the Right

3/30/2009 10:13 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

John McCain's "socially liberal" daughter Meghan rocked one single suspicious ponytail to the Viper Room in Hollywood this weekend -- a tail that happened to be styled to one particular side of her head ...

Meghan McCain: Click to watch
Subliminal cryptic message ... or simple bad fashion choice? The fate of the world depends on your decision.

flyby

Uptown ...ohhh sosooo smart. You really make me want to be a Democrat like you. So inclusive to others views. I happen to read alot of newspapers and blogs you dope, not just this one. I also know that not all Hollywood types believe in your crap.! So you STFU...and take your stupid, morbid, dopey, Democrat talking points and stickem where the sun don't shine. You all say the same thing,Bible thumping, gun toting, rednecks....what does that make you.,. a poor ignorant slob that can't speak intelligently without smearing ,and slobbering all over yourself. Crawl back in your nasty hole...

Bash a Pap

Get over yourself flyby... nobody is listening to your right wing rants any longer. You and your ilk (look it up) have proven yourselves useless. 8 long years of your crap is over and now you need to sit down, shut up and let the adults fix the problems you all created. But I doubt you have the intelligence to do so... You just continue to sit there in your mother's basement cranking out your hate while the rest of the world moves on. You are what is wrong with this country. And I am ashamed that you call yourself an American citizen.

who has the facts? ME

Oh goodness, I see flyby is on the attack. Doesn't surprise me at all, that is what Republicans do - O'Reilly, Coulter, Hannity, Limbaugh...
They have no ideas so they bully others - how 3rd grade.
Thanks for the comment about my IQ - those who cannot see other's viewponts without getting nasty should really look in the mirror.

Pimp juice

@10

Nice girl, if your party is so welcoming for gays then will you please tell me what all Clinton and Gore did for homosexuals during their 8 years in office? Be specific please.

Also, can you explain to us why over 70% of blacks in CA voting against Gay Marriage???

flyby

Vick.....Ok...let's see the adults just took over GM...let's see how that goes. Your adults have a little less than four years to go. We will see who is right then. BTW you are spreading alot of hate on here yourself...telling me I should not call myself an American citizen because you want to silence me from speaking??? I don't share YOUR views so I am to shut up?? Wow, I think the CONSTITUTION is on my side. I am ashamed of you...so let's say it's a draw.

lls

flyby ~ Don't pay any attention to Kiki or uptown! Kiki is on this site daily and all she has to do is wait for some govenment cheese to arrive in the mail........................pity her.

When someone makes a reference to "rednecks" it is normally a black saying that. They seem to be the only ones that refer to whites as rednecks which, only shows there ignorance!

At least she wasn't snorting cocaine like Biden's daughter.........Biden, what a prize!

UptownRazorback

Posted at 12:53PM on Mar 30th 2009 by flyby

Haha.. I pity your ignorance and poor excuse of reasoning. Once again, don't criticize someone for being somewhere when in fact you yourself is commenting on and reading the so called "trash from the idiots of Hollywood." What does that make you, some dirty used up tissue paper with crap stains on it. No on cares if you read other blogs. That is not even a justifiable rebuttal to be on a site that reports news from an area you don't like so much. Word of advice, if you don't like Hollywood, then stay "Thirty Miles" away from it. No will miss you. You Incest Fr%%k.

UptownRazorback

Posted at 1:49PM on Mar 30th 2009 by Dallas

How do you she is on this site everyday if you are not on this site everyday? Typical Republican. No intelligence to be found.

Joke of the Day:

What has 150 legs and 9 teeth?
A. The front row of a Republican rally.

Anu

Show me some shots of her doing lines off of Biden's daughter's thighs and I'll be interested.

John

flyby bust me up. Since flyby is not smart enough to understand why the republican party is a joke I will tell you slowly so you will understand. Megan said what is wrong with the republican party is they are not cool but are ann coulter complainers. Then this laura DJ nutcase got mad and said Megan is fat. That shows how Laura DJ is not very smart in her comebacks. Kind of like a jr high comeback. Kind of how flyby calls Obama a socialist. Real mature I guess he gets his comebacks from Sean the liar hannity. Maybe Obama should do 4 more years of tax cuts for the rich. Opps it didn't work the last 8 years so why not try another 4 years of it. By the way flyby and Dallas please explain to me why republican Rush Limbaugh said on July 2008 that the US economy is stronger than it has been in 20 years with all credit going to Bush. I will be waiting.

flyby

Dallas,...SO true. I have never heard anyone I know call people "rednecks" or any other smear title. Kiki has been on before and always says the same standard thing you hear on Olbermann, Matthews and those "gems". I was always told when you start calling people "f-in, bible toting, rednecks or anything like that" you have lost the debate and no one listens to you after that, they turn you off. I just get tired of all the Republlican -bashing and the DEMS TAKING OVER ALL the blogs and spouting off their talking ponts all day..Waiting for her goverment cheese is hilarious....like Henrietta Hughes at the town hall.. Obama's going to buy me a car....I need a car! Now that he has GM....Henrietta your car will be in driveway on Wednesday.

UptownRazorback

Posted at 1:49PM on Mar 30th 2009 by Dallas

I'm glad she is not a typical "static" like Palin's daughter. Let's see. Knocked Up Twice Before 18. High School Dropout. Baby's Daddy is a Dropout who can't keep a job. Baby's Daddy momma is a drug user and pusher. Sounds like the "typical" family in the hood/projects. Ooopss. It's not. It's Levi. The certified Redneck who likes to play hockey and hunt. Oh and I can I forgot, the same guy who didn't want kids in the first place. Such a role model to have close to the White House.

lls

uptown ~ I pity you also.........................I own my company and I have 4 televisons on and 3 computers going in my office doing marketing research (google it) for clients. So smart a!! what have you to say for yourself now?

Here is a question for you. When Obamie loses in 4 years will the blacks pull the race card out of the air and scream, "he didn't win because he is black"? Probably so!

Meghan is a very intelligent woman unlike Joe Biden's daughter who was just videoed snorting cocaine.

who has the facts? ME

Ok - now the bully Republicans are suddenly the victims - how typical.
At least I keep the same name on my posts, I don't change them to change my opinion. Most of you righties on here change your post names, but I can still tell it is you :)
Dallas, the only thing you should have pity for is yourself. All of that hate for strangers must be pretty hard on the stress levels and may lead to a stroke or heart attack. Maybe you should see a doctor about that.

nico

Tug Boat needs to get on a diet

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments