OctoMom -- Stripes are Slimming, So Are Leftovers

4/1/2009 1:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

She hasn't lost her kids -- yet -- but one thing Nadya Suleman has lost: A helluva lot of weight.

Her secret: Only eating her children's "leftovers." Oh yeah, and having 8 babies ripped out of her belly may have helped too.

Jesus juice

Actually I CAN'T spot the difference........she's STILL butt-UGLY!!!!

Terri

I didn't get to watch the video (few more months though and I'll have my OWN pc) but that's ok by me just seeing the picture and reading the comments I can tell I would have been discusted. Octo-bitch is a fast food hound, she likes Taco Bell and we have that info first hand from one of her neighbors -- her son specifically saw octo-bitch in the local Taco Bell (sans kids). A reality show, well I sure as hell won't be tuning in, you can bet your butt on that. But I suppose those people that have fell for her lies and feel sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for the children will tune in. I too feel for the children but that does not compell me to tune in and watch, no way, I will not contribute an ounce of electricity to whomever is going to carry the bitches show.

Colleen

she should be ticketed for talking on the phone while driving!

fans of President Obama

I would love to take Nadya "Octomom" Suleman out on the town. A romantic evening of excitement in the luxurious town of Las Vegas, Nevada. Together, the two of us would be unstoppable. I would put her on the streets so she could make me A LOT OF MONEY. Have you seen the lips on this bitch? I KNOW she could make me some money. Let's get it.

ParisNauseatesMe

In repsonse to posting at 1:28PM on Apr 1st 2009 by Karen Ann

19. 9. IF YOU ARE SMART YOU WILL NOT ADD A COMMENT.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

#9, So why did you comment?

~~~~~~~~~`

Stupid me. I thought when people read my comment "IF YOU ARE SMART YOU WILL NOT ADD A COMMENT" and would NOT add any more comments. I had hoped that people realized that by adding a comment it makes TMZ think she's newsworthy.

By NOT adding a comment it shows she's of no interest to us.

Understand now, Karen Ann?

MSD

She disgusts me. She is a gross worm, a slug, a hideous puke-inducing bag of feces.

I just threw up in my mouth a little.

REYNA

IT IS EVERYONE MONEY THAT SHE IS STEALING.. SHE GOT A LIPO AND TUMMY TUCK... AND SHE DOESNT GIVE A RATS ASS OVER HER LIL KIDS... SOMEONE SHOOOOOOOOTTT HER.PLEASE.

Wake up people!

Yeah, she never thinks of giving those kids something NUTRITIOUS like fruit or something. These kids will be diabetic with high blood pressure by 12. Bet me.
I can't believe this b(*&^ got disability. SHE IS NOT DISABLED. My dad had to PROVE that he had a near-fatal stroke to get his disability. ( Plus, he worked for 45 years- something that never CROSSED this dingbat's mind.)
Plus, she's always spending money ON HER DAMN SELF. She doesn't care about those kids, they're just "human collateral" in her game of fame and wealth.
Jealous? Yeah, I am. After all, I'd LOVE to do absolutely nothing and have everyone else pay my way.

roxie

Who is her surgen?

Sue

This clearly shows her driving several times while talking on the phone. It is illegal as well as dangerous with kids in the car. Is anyone checking into this? Thi sis a wonderful mother? WHo pays if there is an accident and her kids get hurt? Oh wait, the taxpayers of California!

hey, who is paying Kaiser for her birth bills and the nanny teachers?

Duggie

Yes Anne, you are right. It is against the law to talk on your cell phone while driving, but I have to admit, I don't see any one in law inforcement inforcing the law. I see drivers daily, mostly women, talking on their cell phones while driving. Also, California does not enforce the Handcap Parking Law either. Daily I see individuals, clearly not handicapped, using the parking spots. Yea, you are right. I have COPD and CHF and can not get a handicap sticker. But like you, I do not know how or want to exploit the system. I would be sooooooo embaraced to have people talk about me publicly like we do about Octomom. But I guess if you are getting paid to be hated by all, it's a shot. Our lose.

PissedOffCALTAXPAYER

This skank should be shopping at canned food stores NOT speanding money on fast food. The people in tent city Sacramento Calif. dont have the luxury of pulling up to a Taco Bell drive thru in their brand new Toyota minivan wasting valuable dollars on fast food.

And yea what about those pictures of the donated appliances out in front for disposal?

Deport this bit#h to Gitmo!!!

Kelli

Why does she have a handicap sticker on her car?

Gloria

So did anyone notice the handicap placard in her van handing from the rearview mirror? What's up with that? So not only is she getting tons of crap for free and spending money like no tomorrow, we have to let her park in the front of the stores too. Life must be nice for the non-working.

Elvis

Stupid cow. Who would want to talk to her. Anyway, hang up and drive!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments