Octomom's Ride Attacked by Anonymous Cowards

4/1/2009 2:40 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's okay to not like Octomom -- but this is going too far.

When Nadya Suleman woke up this morning, she noticed someone had smashed in the back window of her OctoWagon in the middle of the night. La Habra police tell us they took a report this morning, but have no suspects.

No word on how Octo plans to pay for the repairs.

UPDATE: Nadya's lawyer tells TMZ the object used to smash the window was a car seat that someone had removed from Octo's front porch and heaved at the car.

Nadia

That's pretty f*cked up. My name's Nadia and even tho she spells hers differently, it's not uncool. Those ppl will deff MUCHO BAD KARMA.

1941 days ago

len

Nicole, Taxpayers are burdened enough, without being cruelly taxed by your proselytizing , moronic rant. However you usually deal with your personal misery________________Go forth, & deal.

1941 days ago

spare me!

#493 When someone breaks the window of a car, the glass doesn't all scatter in the opposite direction. It crumbles and falls straight down. Some of it lands inside, some outside. It's impact resistant. Think about it: if you're in a car accident, you don't want shards of glass flying in at you and your passengers. If you lived in a bad neighborhood like mine, you would see many examples of cars that were broken into where the glass is both inside and outside of the car.

Tami

WOW! Hey Terri what did I stumble upon here? LOL Boy I can jump into this but I wont. LMFAO

TessaKittysMom

Missy get a life. You're as stupid as OctoMom. Smoking is a CHOICE, an irresponsible dangerous CHOICE. Just like reproducing 14 times with no way of taking care of the kids is a irresponsible dangerous CHOICE! You're the OctoMom of a different industry. Smoking kills you and those that come into close contact with you while you're engaging in your disgusting habit, so really you are worse than OctoMom. Cigs should cost $20 a box for the morons that get themselves addicted to a substance they know will kill them. Obama's not to blame because you're too stupid to stop hurting yourself voluntarily.

Posted at 9:37AM on Apr 6th 2009 by nicole
Nicole, I couldn't agree with you more! Second hand smoke kills many people every year, and I am SOOOO glad I quit years ago.

len

To poster Nicole At least we know that you don't smoke weed or agree with its legalization, don't we??? and we know that you never speed, or use your cell phone while driving.or drink coffee while driving. You wouldn't happen to own a gun, would you.? I am certain that you never have an alcoholic drink, & then drive. ..not once in your life. No doubt about it, you never take drugs precribed or otherwise.............& drive.

len

Nicole I was mereley pointing out, only some, of the common causes of death, that occur on a daily basis., due to human choice. ...that can take multiple lives instantly. I do not smoke, my choice.spare you platitudes. While you have the right to express your opinion., Your post is rude, ignorant, & immature. And so was your subsequent post. It is not a revelation that smoking is hazardous. However, I wouold * hazard a guess*, that living with you could be hazardous. Anger management ??

1940 days ago

They were in it for the money

Hello, Everyone in TMZland!
Hope everyone had a great weekend-That sure was a very funny article about 'her' moving out by Magic Mountain-Really had me going with hope for the very near future---until I read about the 14 puppies being donated-AAARRRGGGHHH! Nobody in their right mind would allow even 1 dog into that home, especially any animal control agency-Funny story just the same!
I wouldn't doubt she might have mold in her home. Not from the other jacuzzi, but from cracked roof tile-She doesn't have the appropriate felt/tar paper under those tiles as when the homes were built, this was not manditory to do way back when the homes were new, heck, she didn't even have a home inspection done as this was an AS-IS, quick sale. The former owners moved So Quickly if you blionked, you could have almost missed it.
People on our Lane are convinced this window breaking incident was an 'inside job' for attention. If anyone out there could see, the Lane is really not that long so it is next to impossible to travel at a high rate of speed like one of her nannies mentioned-by the time you reach 15mph, your'e already at the corner, ready to turn left to go into town. I'll tell you, the one neighbor who is the most angry, is the one who shares their driveway with 'her'. Just to the right of her driveway is yet another double driveway, all combined and that home sits far back from the Lane, but very close to what would be her kids rooms upstairs and her master bedroom and then her backyard. This is what is going to be so difficult if she and that blowhard attorney of hers tries to get an allowance for a fence-they can't. it's impossible. Her yard is turning brown, lack of watering, there were about 6 strange cars on the right hand side of the Lane on Sunday and the Traffic cone(looks more like one of those orange T-Ball thing-a-ma-bobs) was right in the middle leading to our Lane for days, when we got home Sunday night, it was laying in the middle of Palm St., flatter than a pancake. She, surprisingly was home most of Sunday, van still parked in the same place, new window of course-You'd think if she was so worried about the problem happening again, she'd put the car in the garage, it was done for attention, nothing more because that was the same day the 7th baby came home, she needed attention.
Awww...our little town has had so much attention because of her, did anyone watch the ACM Awards show Sunday night, Even Reba MacIntyre quipped a joke about her-Hate That!
I guess our little town has seen enough action in the news, first her, then on Sunday, we had a horriffic accident right next to the Police Station, police cruiser responding to a violent criminal on the loose, struck and killed 2 innocent passengers in a auto, eventhough the police hit the car and pushed it into one of the police station parking lots, flipping it upsdie down and crushing it-The Police are now blaming the felon for this murder now, not the cop. They found the felon 6 blocks away-Thats our town!

WR

Thanks for the update Neighbor! I really enjoy your stories and keeping us informed on some of the things that she does. I still feel sorry for you living so close to her.

southsidechicago

Hi, Neighbor! Looks like things have really slid off the deep end now.

Just what children who are already stuck in an overcrowded and overstressed environment need....MORE strangers running in and out of their lives :(

Terri

Good afternoon everyone (Tami - some days ya just have to fall in here, one never knows what to expect LOL). I went and read the article that southside posted @ GossipGirls.com. GROAN! It didn't say what network has picked it up though but as soon as anyone knows who has, I'd like to know, because you better know I'll be emailing them a letter protesting the exploitation of those children on T.V. and that I have noooooooooooo interest in her finding a man. I have no interest in watching a show that is featuring a woman that has defrauded the government, that is a habitual liar, that has funneled monies that she has earned of exploiting her children into accounts under different names so as to run under the IRS radar. Oh you better bet I'll be emailing and whilst I would normally never do this, I think I shall make up several different names so I can protest many times. I would hope that you all that are as disgusted by her as I am will do the same and email the network that is going to broadcast this reality show.

Whittiergirl

You have my sympathy "Damn Angry". I'm a couple miles away from you. LOVE and look for posts all the time. You really have my prayers now. Just read on thex17 site w/pics., that #8 is now home. That's suppose to be the starting flag for the reality show! God help them all!

Fan Since 2007!!!

American TV is absolute trash. I knew it before I ever heard of OctoMom, now I'm sure of it. And to think of the types of guys who'll step up if they're not actual paid actor; , Fellow narcisists, scammers, losers and/or ex-cons looking for for a high paying sugar momma. Those kids are screwed.

mombomb

Just one more thing for her to get sympathy (and money) from people who feel sorry for her!
I personally think she has got to be one of the most selfish, idiotic , careless females to date... She is the picture of complete stupidity . 14 kids NO FATHER!! makes me sick!
as i see it , just add 14 statics for welfare for life!!
Someone step in and give these children what they deserve in life(a fair start) to become productive contributing adults!
BEFORE ITS TOO LATE..

WR

OMG Terri I hope it is not true! I will never watch her show and if you post where to send protests, just let me know. She makes me so angry. Why is it always the scammers and liers that seem to always get everything and the honest and hardworking people get ripped off? This is exactly what she had planned all along. Those poor kids. I keep following this story just to see her kids taken away and to show to the world that cheating the system, and scamming doesn't get rewarded. I guess it just goes to show you what our world has come to.