Matthew McConaughey Pops a Squat

4/3/2009 12:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Matthew McConaughey's dog should know better -- curb your owner.

UPDATE: There is a ferocious debate raging in the TMZ newsroom regarding the headline to this story -- some people say the headline is wrong and should be titled, "Cops a Squat" rather than "Pops a Squat."

A circle of death is being set up right now to settle the argument.

I love MOZ!!!!!

I have recently come to my senses. I am a retard and always posting that I'm toofastforyou is annoying. I admitt it. I will now throw myself off a cliff because I'm toofastforyou and I'm stupid.

Linda Mott

I see his head set in his ear, maybe BJ is giving him instructions. If he doesn't put that poor dog on a leash, maybe BJ should put him on a leash.

☆★SugaWugga

How queer. And I say, pop a squat.

Juliette

I still wish I could b that flexable. I'de get down and couldn't get up.

sk

Anyone remember the movie "Pretty Woman"? It's *cop* a squat. Just like it's "cop a feel." I suppose people started saying "pop" because they didn't get the use of the word "cop" in this context (nothing at all to do with the police), but how they figure "pop" makes any more sense is beyond me.

Chris

It is cop a squat but who cares, it's a great shot of Matt's butt!!!

arte help

aTTENTION ALL POSTERS HERE, NUMBER 17 IS A IMPOSTER TRYING TO TARNISH MY GOOD NAME HERE ON TMZ. AFTER FINISHING MY TUNAMELT I WILL BE CONTACTING MY LAYWERS AND GO AFTER THIS COPYCAT WHO IS TRYING TO MAKE ME LOOK FOOLISH HERE. OR MAYBE HE JUST WANTS TO LICK TUNAMELTS OFF MY BODY, NOT THAT IT IS A BAD THING, BUT IF THATS WHAT HE WANTS ILL LET HIM IF HE SAYS HES SORRY FIRST BECAUSE IM TOOFASTFORYOU

cvtrips

you cop a feel but you pop a squat.

fuskers

ok so why is there even a pole up for this? who really cares about wether he pops a squat or cops it. that dog should be on a leash just for the fact i wouldent blame that dog for running out in front of a car with a owner like him. hes more of a kid than an adult. p.s. i dont know if he knows yet but the awesome funny blonde girl should tell him.. your not good at surfing.. take a hint

latetothparty

anybody know what kind dog it is?? Looks a WHOLE LOT like my red heeler mix.........

Aussie Suck Rou Nuts

That's a good way to release gas.

PEPSI Generation

COPs on the take in a circle.Hassen,dutch.johanns TMZ.CON HEY is a lake in nebraska,,,weak stage weaker butt lickers

PEPSI Generation

N A circle= - - - - - - - - -You can`t kill the music MAN!

1966 days ago

celebutaunter77

It's MOST CERTAINLY "Cop" a squat! Duh!!!! Pop a squat, wtf?

Also, to all those women/gay men who think this man is sexy, you appearently don't care about B.O. This man stinks. Seriosly. His dog most likley smells better. Hell, his dog's "brown eye" most likely smells better. Harldy ever showers, and when he does, afterwards he uses one of those USELESS "sweedish underarm cystals" in lue of deodorant. Gross. Greasy. Smelly. And worst of all..... a flaming liberal douche!!!!!

Nasty.

1966 days ago

John H

I'd tap that. Look at the big beautiful round ass, just bent over and ripe for the taking...WOOF!

1966 days ago