Lynda Carter

Good Genes

or Good Docs?

4/5/2009 3:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In the '70s, Lynda Carter became famous playing "Wonder Woman" -- and today she's even more wonderful!

Lynda Carter
Here's the 27-year-old Mexican/Irish-American actress back in 1979 (left) -- and 30 years later, the 57-year-old version at a concert in NYC last week (right).

What the hell was on that invisible jet?!

uh?

How many times are you going to run this story???

azh01e

her nose proves "Bad" docs to be precise.

jackmama311

i'm still in love with wonder woman, she shaped my life.

Disturbed

azh01e - her nose looks EXACTLY the same. Some people are so eager to hate, they don't realize how stupid their comments are.
She has crows feet around her eyes, along with other eye wrinkles, she also has a pooch of skin under her chin, starting to hang down, and naturally thinning lips (they get thinner as you get older), Her makeup is hiding smaller wrinkles. She would have none of those if she had facework done. And while she has a lot of makeup on in the newer photo, you can tell she has the complexion of someone who faithfully slathers moisturizers on their skin every single day. When I was 21, I worked at a hospital and they had senior citizen volunteers. One of the ladies I worked with was 75 had skin nearly as good as Linda in the newer photo - said she smeared vaseline on her face every single night and had done so for 60 years.
Plus, everyone seems to forget the fact that not EVERYONE ages naturally like a piece of rawhide.

arte help

TO MR REAL,TSK,TSK, JOSI AND TUNAMELT AHOLE, GET OUT OF MY WAY BECAUSE IM TOOFASTFORYOU

why?

I think most of the ladies of today are way hotter than yesteryear...I never really thought she was all that.

Moan Ica

Note to KIM KARDASHIAN; light make up is her secret.

Robert

I had the MAJOR hots for Linda and still sort of do. She is PRETTY.

Mariah

I never get tired of seeing this lady. My sister and I wanted to be her sooo bad when we were kids. Of course neither one of us looked remotely like her but whatever. She was like a fantasy woman. Man, she and Catherine Zeta Jones would almost be worth switching teams for!!

LindaM

All Irish women look this hot, we dont age lol

Karen Ann

She still looks great, didn't age at all... You go Lynda!

PLK

I'm sorry, do all of you people only know shriveled-up old crones? She looks like a very pretty 57-year old woman who takes care of herself. I'm 48 and have not had a tan or gone without sunscreen for over three decades. Guess what? Not a single wrinkle on my face, anywhere. No plastic surgery, no botox. It's possible to keep looking good if you put a little effort into prevention.

britbritisaskank

I used to see this woman on a regular basis because I worked in a liquor store in Potomac, Md. Yeah, she is very good looking. Let me add that she is one of the biggest bit#hes you will ever meet. If someone else famous happened to be in there with her (e.g. Ted Koppel) she would be totally gushingly nice to them. As soon as it was "just us regular folks" she wouldn't even say hello to you. Cold and standoffish. Glad that she's obviously a very unhappy person.

Inny

Filler up.

Nuts

Pretty lady.Eyes still gorgeous.Looks real good for her age.IF you look after yourself-no smoking.no sun. no booze,no fatty foods. no worry but lots of sex -you can look good also.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments