Chesney Goes Topless with Playboy Chick

4/6/2009 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He may not have a lot of hair, but Kenny Chesney's sure got game.

Kenny Chesney
After losing at the ACMs, the country star scored with two blonde hotties at the Playboy Club last night in Las Vegas.

They think his bald head's sexy!

Anne

The truth is he's just a teeny, little weeny bald guy who puts on a 10-gallon hat and high heel cowboy boots so he can be big. What a hoot!!. How in the world did he ever become a popular singer/entertainer??? Didn't take Rene long to "get it" and outta there. Good for her!

HMK

Have you seen him without his shirt?! Makes up for that bald head. But he is a good singer and people love him. And he is not gay, sorry to the people that want him to be cause they are JEALOUS!

alberta

people never focus on what the truth could always be... similar to MANY women (more than you would believe) he's probably bi-sexual, which seems impossible in holllywood. you are either straight, or cover it up because you're gay, well, what if you are bi sexual? if course you can deny that you're gay because, well, you aren't. but no one asks, ok if you're not gay, do you consider yourself to be bi-sexual? duh? if that matters, which i don't think it does, the discussion can broaden. i think he's a fantastic singer and i'm one of his biggest fans.

kelli

Is it just me or does he look like a turtle!?

Illinois person

Kenny out with girls? This has to be a first. He's a great guy and very talented. This bimbo he's with looks like a real ho! who cares if he shaves his head? As long as he doesn't shave "everything"!

Ya Think

Not only is he asexual (or gay, depending on the day...), he's a sawed-off runt with the face of an amphibian. And, I hate to break it to you little groupies -- but singing about the islands with a Tennessee twang does NOT make you a country singer. It just makes you a short, balding, turtle-looking wanker.

boogie

Why do all these white men go after BLONDES!!! There should be a law against white men going after white women! It's just wrong! All Blondes are hoes!!!!! Blonde women are evil and only go after men for their money!

Cuckoo In California

I agree with Kelli....I've said it for a long, long time...this guy looks just like a turtle. I enjoy country music but not this guys'. Can't stand to look at him, can't stand to listen to him. I don't know what the attraction is. I could care less if he's gay, straight, bisexual or asexual---he would still be ugly and he still couldn't sing.

Stop It

Right on texasangie1 - I agree with every statement you made. I love King George!

Gail

That is Amy in the first picture. Looks like he's going in for a kiss. A playboy bunny in the second picture trying to make a connection. People need to stop the rude comments and let the man live his life.

Deborah Merritt

Kenny Chesney no date for the ACM's? Going to the playboy club alone in Vegas? The blonde's like his money!
I am not a Kenny fan, never was. I am a Trace Adkins Fan! A very handsome man, Hot, sexy!
There's no way Trace could go in the Playboy club in Vegas-they'd tear his clothes off!

BronzedDawn

this is definately one blond who wouldnt go for that dude- hes all for himself and quite the right man to bring back the "c" in chauvenism

Melissa

He. Is. Gross.

Terri

LMAO at you people's comments. Personally I hope he shaves his pubic region! LOLOLOL. As for Renee, hmm I haven't seen her with any men in her life of late.......wow is she a lesbian???? I could care less what orientation either of them are. I don't mind bald headed men, but I'm not particularly liking the look of his. You have to have the right shaped head to carry off bald. I do like his tunes but I'm not a fan of any tune being over played. I've seen him in a baseball cap and that's what I like him best in and no shoes.

Jolene

He is UGLY!!! I am a huge countrey music fan but I do not like him or his music!!!! He will never be George Strait!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments