Diesel -- 72 Million Reasons to Return from Exile

4/6/2009 1:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With "Fast & Furious" strangely raking in $72.5 million this weekend, Vin Diesel was finally able to get past stains on his resume like "Babylon A.D." and "The Pacifier" and show his face again in public.

Vin Diesel: Click to watch

xicana812

YOU GUYS KNOW THAT VAN DIESEL IS GAY RIGHT? I HAVE A FRIEND THAT WORKS AT THE GAY AND LESBIAN CENTER IN HOLLYWOOD AND CONFIRMS THAT HE GOES IN ALL THE TIME. TIME FOR HIM TO COME OUT DONT U THINK?

1994 days ago

black lotus

Are you guys serious!Who the hell cares what his sexual preferrence is!This guy is so smokin' hot! And the voice,don't even get me started on that.Anyone that good lookin' can be whatever he wants.Any of you that are hating on him have a lot of insecurity issues.What did he do to you for so much hatred and negativity! If you don't like the guy then don't watch him,but there are plenty of us that just love to watch him.So he had a not so good movie (Baylon A.D.) but trust me I still watched it because to be honest I don't even know what the story line was about,I just know that Vin was in it just looking hot and scruffy!People there are so many other things to worry about than someone's sexuality just move on already.You might want to look into "anger management".I just wish him the best and hope that he continues to do his thing.

1994 days ago

Zip

The Pacifier, a great family film, made well over 100 million dollars at the box office...and Babylon A.D. was a good movie!!!

1994 days ago

TJ

Good to see Vin has made a quick recovery from his illness. Poor boy was too sick to come to Australia to promote the movie.

1994 days ago

Donna

I Loved THE PACIFIER and everything I read about Vin Diesel says he's a nice guy.

1994 days ago

Sassy

Are you people crazy, everyone knows that he is gay, as far as his kid and GF - Beard + turkey baster = baby. Just cause he's gay does not mean that he does not want kids. I wonder if the guy in the clip the one he's talking to by the tree is his BF? Hey Vin come out of the closet allready - you will be soo much happy once you do. And it might help your career too, maybe you could then do a movie thats not a remake of the crap you did 8 years ago.

1993 days ago

Bethany Sweet

I liked "The Pacifier" - watched it with my kids. I love hot DILFs like Vin, and The Rock. I'll watch any movie they're in, especially if it's something I can watch with my kids. Let's hear it for hot men in their 40s!!!!!

1993 days ago

karmine

What the hell?! The Pacifier was awesome!

1993 days ago