« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Mickey Rourke Is a Knock Out, Sell Out

4/6/2009 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The only thing more unbeweavable than Mickey Rourke's hair -- this fight between him and Chris Jericho at last night's Wrestlemania.

Mickey Rourke: Click to watch
Mickey won the battle ... but may have lost a little more of whatever dignity he had left.

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

jared

justin time

FIRSTTTTTTTTTTT Now put KISS in The HOF

Whamo

You gotta love Mickey!!! If the song " I did it my way" applies to anyone, it's our man Mickey. This guy couldn't give a rat's ass to what people think of him. He does it all on his own terms. Kuddos to you Mickey!!! Give em hell!!

Whamo

For all you goofs who feel the need to write first, why don't you go over the Perez's site with all the other little 12 year old girls and leave us alone!

Shawn

Ok, so it is ok to be in a movie, which if I am correct is indeed "fake", (characters, plot, etc.) but not ok to be in a "fake", (character, plot, etc.) sport? Actors play a role, Wrestlers play a role, not seeing much of a difference.

Lindsay

i hate hate hate wwf....but love mickey rourke...i'll say it again. HE IS GANGSTA!

hephep17-0

so does this mean that every actor/actress who shows up at Mania is a sell out? i dont think so.

Sono

Well that certainly looked real...

Shells

yeah like you guys who constantly harrass celebrities have any dignity.
mickey rocks and so what if the fight was fake. Wrestling is fake in general, everyone knows that. Apart from you people apparently.

Hopeful

Why did Mickey do this? He was on a comeback.......now he's going to be a laughing stock.

puddintang

Sell out? oh please. Like this guy needs the money LOL He's having a good time and does what he wants.

me

I swear Mickey failed to get anywhere near Jericho's head. He should have wrestled, instead of boxed. That was just really, really bad.

Michael R

I hate when people say wrestling is fake its so funny yet this is coming from people that watch smallville and shows like that I guess they really think those actors have superpowers wrestling is called sports entertainment "ENTERTAINMENT"

rick

of course the punch was fake all of wrestling is fake. If you actually hit your opponent you get fined.

WWEfan

TMZ what the hell??? U guys are always asking Mickey Rourke if he is going to Wrestlemania and then he shows up does the deal with Chris Jericho which I thought was awesome I had a full house here watching Wrestlemania 25 Undertaker vs Shawn Michaels was a 10 star match but I agree completely with a lot of the comments on here why do people feel the need to say wrestling is FAKE and then go watch Friday the 13th and say OH HOW COOL so tell me morons do u really think Jason is cutting their heads off? WWE is sports-ENTERTAINMENT and tmz for u guys to start calling Mickey Rourke a sell out shows what little dignity u guys have so ok Mickey is a laughing stock in Hollywood for doing Wrestlemania so I guess he's off to play the VERY REAL villian in Iron Man 2 LOL.......TMZ u guys are a joke and to all of u people that get on here saying FIRST and I hate WWE cause it's fake ok I hope u LOVED Fast and Furious this weekend cause u know that is as real as it gets..........MORONS

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments