Here Comes

Mimi Cottontail

4/8/2009 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mariah Carey's plans for Easter: Dress up as the Easter Bunny.

NIck & Mariah: Click to watch

MoonlitNytes

Every time I see Mariah Carey I find myself asking "Who is she again? What's she famous for?"
She must be a D-lister, but she acts like a Diva... Maybe she thinks "d-lister" stands for Diva?
Oh well.

1991 days ago

Kathy B

to moonlitnytes:
Yeah she's a "D lister" she's only the most successful solo artist male or female of all time. She co wrote 17 out of the 18 #1 singles that she had & has sold over 200 million CDs worldwide! What have u done w/ your life 2 call her a D lister?

1991 days ago

omg!

hey Kathy B "What have u done w/ your life 2 call her a D lister?"
"People never cease 2 amaze me. no wonder our world is as messed up as it is. too much negativity in the world."

hypocrite much?

1991 days ago

Whamo

Hey... Kathy B... You're right about the # 1 hits and album sales, what kills me is that I listen to a reasonable amount of radio..while I'm more of a classic rock sort of guy I still can't name or hum ONE SINGLE song she's done. I amazed that with all her # 1 songs I don't know any. Is anyone else in the same boat as me?

1990 days ago

Timothy

Yeah dude, shes definitely earned every cent shes made and has a voice no one can top pretty much. Shes got plenty of hits, no ones expecting a close minded "ROCK STAR" as yourself to even comprehend the reason for her success or a song by Mariah for that matter....shes a diva and will continue to be one.....even though she is with that complete tool shes WAYY to big to be married to...

1990 days ago

Whamo

Hey Timothy...If you're talking about me being a close minded "Rock Star" You might want to re read what I said. I aknowledge her talent I just don't know any of her songs. Where did I say she sucks? I listen to everything from Patsy Cline -Chopin- to the Sex Pistols as well as write a bit of my own music. So If you are talking to me, GO F*^k yourself and get your facts together before you attack someone you coward.

1990 days ago

Kathy B

um to OMG: if u actually read my comment u would c that I was being sarcastic to the 1st posters comment. I was pointing out 2 the hater who called her a d lister. if u saw i was responding to them w/ facts in support of her not against her. I'm a fan (lamb) 4 life.

1990 days ago

George William Gockel

I am a true fan of Mariah Carey. I also am a huge fan of Mariah Carey. I will be nice to Mariah Carey. And one day Mariah Carey and I will meet each other on purpose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1990 days ago