Britney Spears:

'Don't Smoke Weed!'

4/9/2009 10:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Who needs D.A.R.E. when you've got Britney Spears?

Britney Spers: Click to watch
4 songs in, Brit's lip synching show in Vancouver was shut down -- an announcement proclaiming excessive smoking made it "uncomfortable and unsafe for the performers" in the arena.

After 30 minutes, the air was deemed "clean" again and Spears continued -- but ended the show by shouting "Drive safe, don't smoke weed and rock out with your c**ks out! Peace mother f**kers!"

Words to live by.

Firerocket

Ist of all its Vancouver,everyone smokes weed up here,little Britney princess diva and its a concert.If you thought that was bad,you should have seen the ACDC concert in November I would probably need to smoke alot of weed to handle one of her concerts anyhow.Besides with her crazy behaviour a toke or two would be good for ya

1962 days ago

You gotta be kidding me...

A couple of things..

1) She's a mentally defective idiot, and totally worthless.
2) Anybody who would spend money to see her PRETEND to sing is a moron. No wonder they're getting high.
3) She's such a lady... NOT! No wonder the only dude interested in her is trailer trash just like her.

I hope SLUTney grows up & realized what a dumbass she is. I'm not counting on it, though...

Woodman22

I must be getting old. Why would ANYONE pay money to see someone prance around and LIP SYNCH?????

Big Bear

Britney may trim up and get into shape but the mental illness will always shine through.

eloc

Lovely. She is a mess.

stewie griffin

what got my attention isn't her "weed" comment..but the "drive safely"???? oh yeah, this dumb c*nt's idea of driving safely consists of placing an infant in your lap while behind the wheel. why does she still have an income?

Wow

She's still bizarre. If I'm in an enclosed building, I don't want to choke on your smoke! Gross!

Ashley

My 11yr. old daughter keeps begging me to take her to this concert. But after seeing this and the other video where she yelled about her pu**y and then there is the D.C. concert when she wished everyone a Merry Christmas... I don't think we'll be going! Then again, it might be a good teaching opportunity! I could show my daughter what NOT to do! Oh, and what happens when you use drugs and lose your mind! Lol!

tiredoftrailertrash

SHE IS A HYPOCRIT, STOPPING THE CONCERT DUE TO SMOKE? WHAT PICTURE OUT THERE OF HER HAVE YOU SEEN WHEN SHE ISN'T SMOKING , WITH A CIGERETTE IN HER HANDS? THEN SAYS DRIVE SAFE? SHE DRIVES LIKE SHT AND WITH HER KIDS IN THE CAR.. WHAT A LOSER!

Party 'till you die!

Why do they give Miss Piggy an open mic at all? She'll find a way to stuff her hoof in her big, porky mouth every time! She is just brain damaged beyond all hope!

josi

SCREW YOU HATERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRIT-BRIT ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sam

I am waiting for her to get high and fall on her stupid face...........

Mike Hunt

Britney Spears is a low class white trash pig. Who cares what this retard thinks?

Ashley

What's crazy is about 90% of her fans are under the age of 18 and for her to speak like that in front of them has to be pissing of a lot of parents! I thought that's why she has conservators! They're not doing a very good job keeping her in line! They need one of those dog collars so every time she opens her mouth they can just shock her! But then they're probably way too busy sitting in the back counting all money that's coming in!

Woodman22

God knows they won't have to shock her when she's SINGING....because she doesn't sing!!!!