Amber Alert

Issued for Bob Barker

4/10/2009 5:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former "Price is Right" host Bob Barker showed off his gorgeous and healthy retirement glow in NYC on Thursday.

0922_media_removed_small

The 85-year-old animal rights activist is sprayed and cuter.

Tan your face.

Mike

coome on leave bob alone...hes the man

aahhhhshucks

spray tan isnt heplful for him but he think about teeth bleaching thou!

Bex

WTF does an 85 year old care about being tan??!! He looks like Betty White.

Nick

I owe Bob Barker absolutely everything I have. He gave me my first shot out here, and I'll be forever grateful. Spray tan, a good suit, and awesome hair-- I hope when I'm 85 I look half as good.

Thanks again Bob.

RACHEL

This guy needs to sty out of the TANNIN SALON badly.. he's wy to ORANGE thts not a correct color.. its eithr ur white, black or brown.. orange isnt n at all sweetheart..

friend

Barker's better looking than Hefner the pedophile

buzzbomber

To Nick #5, yeah you must be doing really good to be sitting home posting on TMZ instead of working. As for Bob Barker, he is a A-hole.

kassandra

Glad Im not WHITE

anthony

um he looks like Montgomery Burn's twin brother (from the simpsons) EXCELLENT SMITHERS

billyboyhere

So we continue to praise a repeat sexaul assualt offender and constant sexual harraser of all whom were female in his employ and company---while the lovely wife of his these some 60 years was his pride and joy. What a terrible person this man was, is and memory shall forever be.

Those were peoples daughters, mothers, aunts, sisters and friends you sought your own pleasure from due to your power and standing. The worst kind of sexual abuser there is....doesnt he look nice? My only regret is he isnt wearing an orange jumpsuit.

Shameful display of how a man should be through life. Thank goodness his Days are coming to a close. Wonder if he can even recall the pleasure he had over so many years at others misfortune?

Definitive JerkWad

Iskur

Lmao "vlaze", you're an idiot. This guy better looking than Hef? Bob looks like a gremlin with spray tan. You GOT to be kidding me.

Gizmo

He looks like the guy in Poltergeist in the second picture.

Bex

Nick #5--This bozo doesn't look good, honey. Are you blind as well as dumb??!!

ilovetheshowmadmen

koosh ball on steroids?

kind of pedophile-like as well....

or, chia pet on acid?

Happy Easter!

first-time buyer

He's looks like C.Thomas Howell in Soul Man. It's amazing,..... when Bob Barker was twenty years old, it sucked to be colored. Sixty years later....pale played out i guess????

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments