Justin Timberlake -- FutureSex/LoveSouthwest

4/11/2009 4:07 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Southwest Airlines would now like to open pre-boarding to all passengers traveling with small children, anyone who needs special assistance, or any former '90s boy bander who has won six Grammys.

Justin Timberlake
Even though he's worth a kazillion dollars, Justin Timberlake skipped the private jet for a low-budget Southwest Airlines flight from Burbank to Las Vegas on Friday afternoon. This is how the rich stay rich.

According to a TMZ spy who happened to be on the same flight, JT and his bodyguard were allowed to board the plane first -- but somehow the massive bodyguard got stuck in the dreaded middle seat anyway. We're told the bodyguard tried to shoo away a passenger who asked for an autograph after the flight, but Justin happily signed anyway.

Even when flying budget, Justin keeps it first class.

toofastforyou!

FIRST AGAIN SUCKERS!!!

1991 days ago

toofastforyou!

FIRST AGAIN SUCKERS!!!

1991 days ago

ColleenS

Now he is a role model. Frugal and nice to fans. Just wish Jessica would smile once in awhile when they are out together, And yes I know she is not with him in this pic.

1991 days ago

LiveTVFan

I love Southwest because they usually fly direct to any city I am going to for about $100 and they have never ever lost any of my luggage. But last time I flew I was C22. As in the absolute LAST person on the plane!!! The secret to happy flying is having carry-on small enough to fit under your seat. Then, it doesn't matter where you sit.

1991 days ago

The REAL DEAL

I wish I could have joined the mile hight club with him in that tiny Southwest bathroom at about 30,000 feet. One can dream. . . .

1991 days ago

ROBIN BURD

As a HOUSTON GIRL...SW Airlines was my choice 2 go on a trip 2 Chi-town this past XMAS.BIGGEST mistake I've made!Coming home...at the airport the SW rep.freaked out on me when I asked when my flight would finally leave...after 4 hr.delay.What does she say 2 me...."I don't f---ing know." I said"Excuse me?". She repeats it but adds..."Are you f---ing deaf?". Yep.I flew over the counter...was stopped by TBS.Ended up flying home 1st class on Continental for $50.00 more.Lesson...unless ur Justin Timberlake,u get what u pay 4.Screw SW Airlines!

1991 days ago

anonymous

did Justin fly without Jessica ?

1990 days ago

Terri

I loveeeee that guy! He makes me laugh, he makes me go mmmm, he makes me say what a nice guy!

1990 days ago

xcalibur

NEVER BELIEVE THE HYPE HOW RICH A CELEB IS.. JT NEVER SEEMED THAT WEALTHY TO ME. ONLY CELEB THAT'S TRULY MEGABUCKS IS FAT OPRAH.

1990 days ago

anonymous

It's probable only an hour or two flight why pay big bucks to fly first class

1990 days ago

UGGGGHHH

TOO BLURRY TMZ. COULDN'T YOU TAKE A BETTER PICTURE?

1990 days ago

pnut

#6....you are so full of crap. "Yep..I flew over the counter" Sure you did. Oh no everyone, we better not disrespect #6 Ooooohhh, scary....... idiot.

1990 days ago

Me

This is the kind of guy you'd like to bring home to Mom.

1990 days ago

Disgusting

Next time this no-talent whines about paparazzi, show him this pic. There is no legit reason he should've been allowed to pre-board. It's a big thing on Southwest where you have to suffer for your discount. This guy doesn't need the discount and the non-celebs standing there like cattle do. There's no worse time for an airline to show class preference. That baloney star-loving cops use that it's to avoid a riot is hysterical. Celebs accept all benefits of VIP treatment, but whine about media attention. One goes with the other.

Southwest seems to have become really bad since a male CEO took over.

1990 days ago