Jonas Bro Takes Miley Cyrus for a Ride

4/12/2009 10:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Miley Cyrus is playing with people her own age ... again.

media_removed_250.jpg

Jonas Brother Nick Jonas
may be giving puppy love a second chance. The former couple went to lunch yesterday at Village Idiot in L.A.

And speaking of.... Justin Gaston was nowhere in sight.

Kay

Is it true that Miley got herself a set of silicone knockers?

bluize

looks like his zipper is undone...

js

he also got in a car accident that same day, he is 16 and has a restricted license he shouldnt be drving anyone under the age of 20

Jezzy

In the car, you can read his mind, he's thinking "STFU YOU STOOPID HEE HAW".

OhWell

toofastforyou! is my Gay lover!

SLUTTY SIENNA

He looks less than thrilled to be spending any time with her -- probably a forced-upon-him publicity stunt by Disney, since no one can stand Bucky Beaver anymore.
He's pissed.

sweet_sour

well i use to hate these 2..!!!!! i still dont like`em but...what is the point of hating` em??? they`re just 2 disney "stars"!!! 2 overrated and stupid kids...!! they`ll go away in a few years... and he shouldn`t be driving....!!

cherryblossoms

TMZ really is dumb and soo many people that post on here are soo immature I hope you realize that. Maybe their becoming friends again? So what stop stalking people all the time its sickening. People cant go out and have lunch without people thinking their dating? give me a break.

Wanda W.

Lunch at Village Idiot huh...................... Oh how often art imitates life !!!!!!!!!!!

Delicious

Miley is checking out his a$$........ Kick keep away from this little ho, she'll make convince you to break your ring promise...

Has anyone notice how big her teeth look? She's got some teeth on her!!!!!

Just Noticing

He looks mad stupid in that sweatshirt. especially paired with the hat. "Look at me, I'm cool in my New York OUTFIT."

And he should never wear anything with "soul" on it, again.

Saylor Roman

I quit watching Hannahan Montana because I thought It was gross Miley was dating someone so old,, but I watched her movie and loved it, and now if she is going to lunch/dinner with someone other than the "old" man I am all for being a fan again.......... I love Miley, but I think it is gross she is dating someone 20 years old and her parents think it is ok..... I will buy her movie when it comes out and her CD....GO Miley.....................your dad is hot............

SLUTTY SIENNA

HM is ovah, Rovah.

gggggdfgdfgdfgdf

now she's cheating on underwear man
stay away nick she'll ruin what career you'll have!
she made you get in a car accident
and are you even aloud to drive without a parent
well if she can date a perverted old geezer than you can drive without a parent.
why couldnt have it been the joans brothers succes and hanna montan movie flop
life isnt fair
well if it was going against a cartoon or something more anticipated then it wouldve gone down hte tubes...
disney's aer cowards
and i dislike her very much
come one why would you get back together with her jonas?
have you got a brain in that head?
you'll have little hillbilly inbred chipmunk children
with billyr ay humping all of them
go someone safe
to the mon if you have to!
did she by any cahnce force you
and why would they stil be friends
when they broke up shje said nasty things about him saying that he abused her?
and wrote a practically hate song about him??
lol
did he forget that?

kimberlygreen89

yay!!! im so happy they make the best couple ever!!
i hope they become boyfriend and girlfriend again

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments