Bangarang! Rufio Resurfaces!

4/13/2009 12:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Dante Basco, a.k.a. "Ru-fi-ooooh" in "Hook," has come a long way from Neverland -- and yesterday, the 33-year-old mohawked leader of the Lost Boys filled us in on what he's been up to these days: Writing poetry!?

Dante Basco: Click to watch video
So much for never growing up...

Obama Rulz

TMZ, how do you find these guys?? Is this really celebrity news??? Noooo!!!

1957 days ago

Dirksgirl

Rufio!!! Rufio!! I love him:) he looks so good(still)
Where's THUD though??? THUD BALLL!!
I really need to grow up hahaha

1957 days ago

erin

i named my puppy after him!

1957 days ago

bsb fan

Just because he writes poetry, doesn't mean he's a child. GROW THE HELL UP TMZ! I think you guys are the children!!

There are many accomplished poets -- most of whom are grown men... So shut up before you talk about something you know nothing about.

Stick to Paris' vagina, because that's what you're good at!

1957 days ago

Alyssa

That's AWESOME. Loved to see this guy, obviously so did Obama Rulz... cause you looked! (shyaddup).

1957 days ago

bsb fan

** MANY OF WHOM!!!

There are tons of accomplished women poets also!

1957 days ago

DRESGIRL9217CHRIS BROWN FAN 4 LIFE YA DIG! LOL

HE'S STILL SEXI AS EVER, KINDDA MAD AT HIS AGE THOE BUT HEY WE CAN WORK PAST THAT LOL!!!! HE CAN TAKE ME TO NETHERLAND JES NOT THE ONE JAKO IS AT!! HEHE

1957 days ago

Michael Jackson's Voice

Rufioh, Rufioh, RU- FEEEE- OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!
I just loved this kid! He was my favorite lost boy!!

1957 days ago

Misspotential007

ohhh I loved him back in the day on hook had a big crush on this guy he was on a few episodes of moesha too with brandy he looks so hot wish he woulda took off the shades ...I actually names my son Dante that name is so sexy but I didnt know that was his name hes always been Rofeeoh to me lol sexy

1957 days ago

JustInTime

Love that movie, thanks for the update TMZ - Thud Butt was the cutest Lost Boy, but Rufio was a close second!

1957 days ago

fredp333

This guy went to my high school, I have met him a few times. He has been into poetry for years, I've seen him perform some of his stuff and I think it's really good. Haven't seen him in a few years but it's worth checking out his spot in L.A. if you like live poetry (...anyone?). Make fun if you want, he's a genuine, nice guy who had the chance to make a few bucks as a kid and be famous for a few years. Now he's doing what he loves...sounds alright to me.

1956 days ago

Violetta

He was an Awesome voice actor for the Nickeloden show Avatar: The Last Airbender. As tandeep wrote it is a fantastic show.
But how funny was your camera guy at the end, "what's your name?" haha

1956 days ago