Phil Spector Mug Shot -- Something's Fishy

4/13/2009 10:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Phil SpectorPhil Spector's mug shot -- taken today after he was convicted of 2nd degree murder in the death Lana Clarkson.

zeezee

Well, no need to act sane anymore. There you have it. Thank God he is going away. I bet Lana's family finally has some peace.

Marie

Oh My God.
Justice for that poor woman. May he rot in HE**.

sam

He is an insane FREAK!!!! what is the story on his "wife"?

Tink44

I think its really a Troll. Holy Cow!!!!! Thats pretty Fugly!

2021 days ago

THese sternies are mean people who have no feelings

Howard K Stern in the near future. lol

SulleyGirl

I'm seriously freaked out by this picture!

luvmykids67

I swear that man looks like one of the "Who" people from "Who-ville" from The Grinch Who Stole Christmas. YUCK. At least his hair isn't 4 stories high and 2 feet wide and cemented into place with enough hair spray to make a bomb out of. He is just gross, and he finally got what was coming to him. I'm sure a lot of people who have been his victims feel some semblance of peace this evening.
It's nice to know that money can't necessarily buy EVERYTHING. There are some things, like FREEDOM, that are still priceless and can't be bought.

joelisa01

Wow. He really looks stunned. Its like he never saw this one coming. I bet all of his attorney"s are fired. Yikes. I hope they have him on a s. watch for awhile. He doesnt look like he is going to be adjusting so well.

all that wasted money and talent. so, sad for the lana family...finally some justice.

lancebrown

that poor gold digger girlfriend of his deserves every penny she may have earned.

Mariah

He has had 6 years to stash his money away, too. Wonder if they will get anything in the civil suit. Seriously, this picture is enough to give me nightmares. Sleepin' with the light on tonight!

MIZZSANTAFE

Holy Ba-jeeeezus!! That is one fugly mo-fo!!! Hideous!!! may you rot in hell mr. spector.

Womb for one

That looks like meth. Probably with a crack chaser.

xcalibur

WHAT A ZOMBIE!!! HAHAHA! THIS TAKES THE CAKE ON SMOKINGGUN.COM GALLERY OF BUFFOONS - NEXT TO DANNY GLOVER'S DRUNKEN ARREST FOTO. LMAO!

opi

LOL! Priceless! Phil makes another Hall of Fame, this time, the ugliest mugshots Hall of Fame. Thanks TMZ : )

Jessica

From that crazy ass deer in headlights look, it looks like Bubba is already taking a ride in the chocolate canal.