Phil Spector -- Murderer

4/13/2009 6:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Phil SpectorA jury today found Phil Spector guilty of 2nd degree murder in the 2003 shooting death of actress Lana Clarkson.

The jury found that he personally used the gun that killed her.

A judge denied bail and Spector was taken into custody. Sentencing is scheduled for May 29.

Story developing ...

Peroque

Thank Goodness they found this murderer GUILTY!! He is one dangerous human being to be running around outside of prison. I am so glad this jury finally found him guilty!! I hope he dies in prison. He is a monster maniac!!!!

rjmurphy

They are gonna see him coming at the Big House... that's no gun in Bubba's pocket. It's about time he's held accountable.

1956 days ago

You gotta be kidding me...

He's a piece of human filth, and a murderer to boot; good riddance to bad trash. I say give him life in the electric chair...

1956 days ago

You gotta be kidding me...

What do you know; the system actually works. That piece of sh*t OJ is superfreakin' in the federal pen, and this bizarre murderer (who initially got away with it) will be joining him.

Audrina HOT

JUSTICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ginger

Thank You #67 Spector is a very talented man and it is a shame that this had to happen. I don't know if any of you watched the first trial or the scond or know of any of the evidence but , IF I was on the jury I would have a hard time finding him guilty ( I know some of you do not want to hear this) but I know how a court room works. I found the judge very partial to the prosecutor and some of the dna evidence leaned in spectors favor. I don't think this was a clear cut case such as Robert Blakes and OJ's and they were found not guilty. Sometimes I question our legal system it is pretty scary!

elle

Finally a jury that can't be fooled by a 'dream team'.

1956 days ago

You gotta be kidding me...

82. He didn't kill her and if he did it would be because she's so damn ugly

Posted at 8:57PM on Apr 13th 2009 by Imagine9
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Are you on drugs, or just stupid? He killed her; the jury just said so, brainiac. Also, if you've ever seen a picture of Lana Clarkson (which you obviously havent'), she was quite attractive. Next time, try using your brain before you post; it'll be less embarrassing for you later on...

excretive producer

To know him is to love him? He'll find out when he drops the soap in the shower.

catch11

Read the book written by his ex Ronnie and she was lucky to excape the same fate. Justice has finally been served.

Katie

I am soooooo happy! He and his wife are not doing a happy dance now. Do you all remember his wife waving to the cameras when they returned to the house where Lana was killed. Who is dancing now Phil? Oh, who will do all you wigs when you are sitting in a cell?

UGH

DUDE..YOUR ASS IS TOAST. K.Y. WAITING FOR U !!!

Gwen

AT LAST, there is finally justice for Lana and her family.
Thank you to this jury, I am sure there were not any of Phil's crazy neighbors on this jury.
My husband and I will never understand the hung jury for the first trial after watching it in its entirety. What a waste of money for the cash strapped county and state of CA. It did not seem to be very difficult to come to a guilty verdict for a little man that loved to threaten with guns, but others were lucky enough to know this lunatic and managed to get away from him. Unfortunately Lana did not know this crazy man and her reaction was not to appease him. He finally pulled the trigger and Lana Clarkson lost, now he will finally pay the price for his demented actions.
Rest in peace Lana, your good name has been cleared!
Spector will FINALLY pay for what he did to you.

countrygirl

It is about time that a-hole received his just desserts!!!

xcalibur

FINALLY THE OJ DOUCHE BAG DEFENSE (THROWING MONEY AT THE COURT AND BUYING YOUR OUT) DOESN'T WORK ANYMORE. MIN. 18YRS IN THE BIG HOUSE. WE WILL SEND YOU A POSTCARD EVERY XMAS! CYA BRO..