Breslin to TMZ

You Don't Look Like a Zombie

4/14/2009 1:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Abigail Breslin, who turns 13 today, can tell the difference between the undead and a cameraman!

Abigail Breslin: Click to watch
Her "Zombieland" co-star Woody Harrelson attacked our photog thinking he was a reanimated corpse, but Abigail resisted the urge yesterday at LAX.

kickthispapsass

yeah your photographer had nothing to do with it. He never stalked woody are harassed him at all. your guy was so scared of woody that he didn't follow woody to his car. the only thing that would have made that video better is woody kicking ur guys teeth in.

1928 days ago

Leti

What a beautiful young lady she's turning out to be.

1928 days ago

MsDoloD81

I love this little girl!! She really is an amazing actress!! She did an episode of SVU a few years back and she was pretty much the star of that episode!!! Abigail's mom: Keep up the good work!!

1928 days ago

joey

oh cry me a river TMZ....get over it...a guy is trying to walk through an airport and u keep shoving a camera in his face...u deserved the beat down...

1928 days ago

HelenaHandbasket

What a nice kid. I hope Hollywood doesn't ruin her, like it's done with so many. I agree with Charisma... that L&O:SVU episode was the first time I ever saw Abigail. At the time, I said, "That kid can ACT!" She hasn't proved me wrong yet.

1928 days ago

DOWN2EARTH

LIL MISS SUNSHINE IS SUCH A FUNNY MOVIE :) MY KIDS AND I LOVED IT THEN AND NOW. WE LIKE HER WORK IN EVERYTHING SHE'S IN. MY DAUGHTER IS 12 YEARSOLD AND IT DOSENT SCARE ME 4 HER 2 LIKE HER.WITH THE GIRLS TODAY IN HOLLYWOOD IT SO SAD. YOU WORRY NOW WITH WHO THEY LIKE. EVEN IF IT'S NOT REALITY ON SCREEN. BUT THIS YOUNG LADY LOOKS LIKE A DOWN TO EARTH PERSON WHO KNOWS WHAT'S REAL AND WHAT'S FAKE.LOVE HER WISH HER THE BEST IN EVERYTHING SHE DOES!

1928 days ago

DOWN2EARTH

LIL MISS SUNSHINE IS A GOOD MOVIE. SHE'S SO CUTE IN IT, WOW SHE IS BECOMING A BEAUTIFUL YOUNG LADY.

1928 days ago

Michael Graham

Never Go Cat Fisting in The Ohio River The Cat Fish ARE big as a Man IT will Bite your Arm Off. Thats how it gets that big you know.

1928 days ago

Michael Graham

What was up with the Super Freak dance Number It was Surprisingly BaZARR ?

1928 days ago

Hyde30

What a lovely young woman. Usually I avoid the idiot teen actresses, but I actually rented Kit Kittredge because Abigail's in it.

1927 days ago