Lindsay's Mom -- Worst Mother Ever?

4/14/2009 2:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Like a mother dropping her kid off at soccer practice, Dina Lohan dropped Lindsay off last night at ... wait for it ... a bar.

Lindsay Lohan: Click to watch
The Mother of the Year gave her daughter a ride to Bardot -- the perfect place for a rehab grad --who affirmed to our photog "I don't drink ... a**hole."

stewie griffin

can't wait to see how dysfunctional the other 2 she has at home will turn out...hope she feels good about herself.

artie help

this lady has gotten a bad wrap. Lindsay is a great talent and dina just adores her girls.

toofastforyou!

WHAT IS THIS MINCHED ? YOU SERVED ME MINCHED....YOU EVER CATCH A MINCHED FISH ?

tellyouwhatithink

Lindsay is a grown up, not a twelve year old. If she wants to go to a bar...so be it. NO, its not productive if she is a "rehab" grad as you put it, but she is old enough to make her own decisions. Maybe she won't drink. She is going through a tough time right now, and no one wants to give the poor girl a break. I have faith she will eventually get it together, and if Sam isn't the right one, the right one will come along in its own time. I say..."hang in there Lindsay" I am a fan on your side!

Amy

She IS 22, why does her mother decide what she can and can't do....

HelenaHandbasket

Lindsay is displaying her usual amount of class, I see.

Sono

At least she didn't drive home drunk...b/c you know she's not leaving that bar in any kind of sober state of mind.

Paula

It depends on what she went to the bar for. I went to the bar pregnant. Did I drink? OF COURSE NOT!! It is possible to go to a bar and not drink.

Jack

Its cool she's already a rehab grad she can handle herself

Donald Ray

Well, at least she had the PERFECT respnse to CWTC (clown with the camera), so she wasn't TOO drunk.

GOD

anyone who defends someone like her was raised by someone like her...

Eileen

Perception is reality!

CelticDiablo

I think women that kill their children are probably going to be considered the worst mother's ever. Since the public really has no real idea of what goes on inside these families.

Chuck D of Valpo

Maybe they were holding an AA meeting there.

theydeserveit

HEY...WORST MOTHER TO ME ... AND I THINK PEOPLE WILL AGREE IS JOAN CRAWFORD.....HELLLLOOOOOO....I DO NOT THINK SHE HITS HER KIDS WITH WIRES OR HAS LATE NIGHT TYRADES OF CLEANING CLOSETS AND ALL THAT REALLY HORRIBLE STUFF SHE DID TO HER KIDS...GET REAL....SHE WAS THE WORST MOTHER....

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments