Miley Cyrus

You're Dim Sum

and Then Sum

4/14/2009 4:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0414_miley_ex_tmz_02-1Miley Cyrus says she's the victim of an Asian ploy and is now lashing out at the people who sued her for an alleged racist photo.

Lucie Kim had sued Miley for $4 billion, on behalf of all Asian-Pacific Islanders in L.A. County. We've just obtained docs Miley filed, asking the judge to sanction Kim's lawyers for filing "a manifestly frivolous" lawsuit that amounts to nothing more than a "publicity stunt in an effort to publicly embarrass and harass [Miley] and to obtain a large and quick class-action settlement."

Miley's legal team wants Kim's lawyers to fork over the $26,685 she's incurred so far.

jackson

as a Asian, I think what miley do is not a big deal. The man who want to sue her is rediculous. She is only sixteen, we cannot treat her so seriously. The man should stand on her side, then the man can know that it is cruel to her.

1909 days ago

Wow

Miley Cyrus is a big dummy. Can't wait until she disappears.

woolfie

As much as I dislike her, I hope the hell she wins against those slant eyed MF's

artie help

she's wonderfully talented, and a NICE person. Tmz STOP, with the anti- kids stuff. Nothing below 18yrs. is legitimate to comment on.

HelenaHandbasket

I have no opinion about Miley herself, but I do hope those idiot lawyers are sanctioned. Quite possibly the most frivolous lawsuit ever.

Barb

Well, she shouldn't have filed a lawsuit then. It was ridiclous and a publicity stunt. Someone once said that it wasn't the lbillion/ million dollar awsuits that scared them, it was the reasonable dollar lawsuits that did. Miley certainly doesn't have a billion dollars, so it is unreasonable to sue for that, but the other women probably does have $26,000 and I bet Miley wins, because her lawsuit and the dollar amount It is not unreasonable.

TG

This is stupid!
Actualy, I dont like the way the asian guy has his eyes wide open like a white person so I am going to sue for $1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

runner57

wow woolfie, nice to know ignorance is still around. 1 billion dollars is a ridiculous amount that they know they wont win. They just want publicity and to see how much money they can get and to make a fool out of her due to the photo.

Linda Mott

Miley is a KID and she does support the Asian restaurants. Give her a break.

TheRealMIA

Funny how TMZ keeps tip toeing around the Jamie Foxx/Miley Cyrus story. Ridiculous that a 40ish man and his crew takes it upon themselves to make fun of a 16 yr old. Jealousy maybe? Shes made more in her few years that they will make in a life time.

I Love Memphis

I agree with comment #1 by Dumb. You are right on. I can't wait till she disappears also. I mean does she ever shut that mouth????

mehh..

if only she would become the has-been that her old man is!!

To Rick

I'm an Asian American, and while I think Miley's gesture in the photo is annoying, suing her for $4 billion dollars is beyond ridiculous. I can't believe that something like this would require a lawyer. I would just look at the file, laugh at it, and dismiss the case. Stupid people all around.

luvmykids67

I can't stand Miley Cyrus but this is about the most ignorant waste of a lawyer's time I have ever heard of. Some people will stop at nothing to make a quick buck, and I agree with others here, Miley is a baby still. So she can't help it to some degree if she is stupid at this point in her life. I have to say, though, thank God video cameras weren't everywhere when I was that age because I did stupid stuff, too. It's essentially a requirement at that time in your life.

TexasT

This "politically correct" crap is getting really old.
Shut up and leave Miley, etc., alone.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments