Would You Date Lindsay Lohan?

4/14/2009 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

You know the way people lie about themselves on dating websites? Lindsay Lohan tried -- but quickly fessed up.

Fact is, with the help of Funnyordie.com, this is the best thing Lindsay has been in since rehab.

midi

i love it! she can laugh at herself! yay!

LOL

That was hilarious! For a minute there, I forgot to hate her.

sandy

They should sentence Chris Brown to 6 mos. with Lindsay. That'd teach him to pick on girls.

donna

I like her. She is so young and doesn't have the impulse control to just stay out of the limelight for awhile. I have no idea why i feel compassion for her but i do.

Michael Madsen

All of you bright lights out there who think she's reading a teleprompter can curl up and die now... she's reading CUE CARDS, imbicils. Don't pretend to understand what you obviously don't F'ING KNOW!
PS

This HAG couldn't memorize your phone number... even with call display... so go F yer-shelves.

Sue

E-HARMONY HAS TO BE ABLE TO SUE HER FOR USING THEIR IMAGE! IT IS NOT FUN TO MAKE FUN OF YOURSELF IF IT INVOVLES CAR CHASES ON THE PCH, OHH THATS HILARIOUS, MAYBE YOUR GRANDMOM WILL BE DRIVING OVER TO YOUR HOUSE TO SEE YOU AND SHE GETS KILLED BY THAT HILARIOUS RED HEAD!

Michael

Most definitely! I Love the Lohan, that red head is worth the crazy adventure!!

nazanine Gharagozlou

I LOVED IT!!! Good for her. She is funny. Time she takes control of her life again and stopping allowing low lives like the RONSON family make her look bad. Who the hell where they before Lindsay. NOBODY. Who the hell do those people think they are? We love Lindsay- She is the celebrity and the girl America fell in love.

GOOD FOR LINDSAY. It was fantastic! Show them all Lindsay. You are the one who is beautiful and talented not Samantha, Nicole Richie, and that man Drea de Matteo. They are all losers. Love Lindsay!!!! She is the BEST :)

Linda Mott

The heck with Lindsey what about Harvey!

Sue

LOOK CLOSELY, ALL MADE UP AND SHE LOOKS SOOOO TIRED, BURNT OUT AND ABOUT 33 YEARS OLD, AND A FEW BREATHS AWAY FROM A LUNG MALFUNCTION! SHE LOOKS HAGGARD, AND YOU KNOW SHE ONLY ONLY ONLY DID THIS TO MAKE THAT SAM GUY (!) JEALOUS!

Aussie Suck Rou Nuts

I would only date her if she took it in the A$$ and then gave me a BJ.

hmmm..

"THE" P.C.H. ? Just say P.C.H. hun. I guess that goes with your "colored" comment. LOL

NothingElse

I think that's very cool and entertaining. She's a good actress because she don't look like drunk on that video. Would I date her? Maybe if I was broke and wanted to become a celebrity.

Kristi

I hate Lohan, but wow...this was great.

tmz.fan

Time for Lindz to make another guest appearance as a TMZ staffer on TV. That was one of the greatest TMZ episodes ever when Lindsay was pretending to be a TMZ staffer pitching fake stories of herself to Harvey!