Guess Who Her A-List Ex-Husband Is!

4/15/2009 2:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Actress Talia Balsam has appeared on TV shows like "Without a Trace" and "Mad Men" and was once married to one of the sexiest men alive in Hollywood. Can you guess which guy she let get away?

Who's My Ex? Click to reveal

dee

It must have been rough to be married to such a pretty man, but then to be older also....

1988 days ago

Dar

George Clooney

1988 days ago

BombbDotCom

George Clooney (1989-1993)

1988 days ago

lori

A little known fact: she's the last woman Clooney ever dated who had an IQ higher than her age.

1988 days ago

Str8UpNilka

Clooney is a smug tool.

1988 days ago

A Train

This woman was on a Magnum PI episode back in the early 80's. She was definitely cute in a tomboy-ish type of way. Let's not forget that George Clooney was pretty a much a nobody in the mid 80's.

1988 days ago

HasBeens

I always wondered what the one woman GC married looked like. I had heard the name before but couldn't place her face, she's an attractive woman even now. Also, Clooney isn't far from 50 himself...or was she 50 when they were married? Too bad she didn't squeeze out a coupla kids during their time together; they would have been so cute.

1988 days ago

who dat

George has stated that he will never marry another woman again. He might marry a man. He was angry when fabio was checking out his package. Maybe he will marry a man. Anyone really believe George is straight?

1988 days ago

Not Sympathetic

Come on - This girl has it made. Her current husband is John Slattery the silver fox on Mad Men. I think she does OK for herself. I'll take her castoffs anytime.

1987 days ago

Marina

Good choice. She looks good. On the other hand, I made bad choices in the past. I learned a lot ahahahaha

1985 days ago

Marina

Divorce papers were sent to me but how come I'm not divorced?

1985 days ago

danarojas

Not a very nice lady who say, then I have hope to wish George Cloney, is a bit smug and mannered. I hope not because I would disappointed because if he would Gay. I wait not. Anyway, He is the most beautiful man on the planet for me and the older more well this goes. very delicious.