33 Different Ladies Love Cool James

4/17/2009 11:49 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It didn't matter that LL Cool J stripped himself of all street cred at Tao in Vegas last night when he launched his Sears clothing line -- the ladies couldn't keep their hands off the guy!

LL Cool J - Launch Photos

Dude also grabbed the mic and rapped a little bit. Sorry boys and girls -- this time, the shirt stayed on.

donn

this schmuck thinks he's pretty damn good looking, huh? well he looks like my poop--- if my poop licked its lips 800 time a minute-- wtf is this ugly poop piece doin? go home ll coolgay

Delicious

I have no idea why is his body guard is trying to keep the mrs usa girls from touching him, he invited them on stage and he was even getting close to the blonde girl that was dancing close to him.. all I have to say to the body guard is bytch paleas....LL is used and abused thise girls are just fans they will def not take him home to mama... LL is like 5 kids doesn't he? and his wife is fat... LL should be happy that these girls even want to dance close to him...

Antonio Tapia

Well at least he's not gay like some people say. Im a fan i'll tell you that. "mothers gonna knock you out"
www.eatsleepcelebrity.com

cindy

Stop hatin BOYS! The fact is ladies DO love LL. He is so fine. You are showing hoe childish you are by studying his photos then trying to check him. LL IS LIKE THE FINEST WINE and you boys are like a flat Kroger brand cola!

donn

he'd bang himself if possible--- that's fine wine? his opinion of himself is high enough.. don't you understand that it is THAT which makes him F UGLY

now take you generic soda bottle and warm it up before your date tonight

Not Blind

Who says launching a clothing line at Sears diminishes street cred? He's targeting his "street" audience. It isn't like the guys from the street shop at Macy's. Get a clue.

carriss

Ya know, I actually like LL Cool J. I mean, he's the only rapper I know who's never been involved in a shooting, never robbed anyone, never got beat up, or beat anyone up, doesn't use illegal drugs, and who hasn't been to prison. But most importantly he's still around... and doing great! The reasons above are probably why. Oh and he transitioned well from singing to acting.

donn

#7 Cariss has a point.. i was wrong... missed the big picture... he is a role model and CARES about that influence

Bubba

Where all da white women at?

Dilemma

I agree it's not only rappers, because rock stars can be included in the line-up along with Lindsey Lohan, Brittany Spears, and Paris Hilton you know these are not classy girls......

Bobp

Sears and tranny hookers. Go figure.

Terri

YUMMMMMMMM, I wish he would have taken his shirt off, but its ok, he looks good no matter what. I absolutely love his smile, his dimples (always a sucker for dimples on anyone), his eyes, and of course that rock hard body. I loved his tv show. Thank you TMZ!

Hez

LL is still hot after all these years so I totally get all the ladies around him. He's still SMOKIN'!!!

jimbo

Commonly referred to as wh*res.

Just Noticing

He looks so gay in the photo with the blond.