OG Daisy Duke Fills Up

4/17/2009 3:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Catherine Bach has traded her daisy dukes for a pair of Jessica Simpson mom jeans.

media_removed.jpg

The 55-year-old former "Dukes of Hazzard" star filled up her tank in L.A. yesterday.

Daisy Duke's got gas, y'all.

K

Lame, TMZ. She's a 55-year-old mother of two. Some people have responsibilities and priorities other than spending: 1) hours in the gym daily and 2) wads of dough on plastic surgery and liposuction.

This is what people in their 50s look like (in fact, she looks closer to 45). I'm so bored by TMZ's ongoing commitment to misogyny and idiocy. Moreover, you're teaching the virgin loser guys who believe this crap that it's realistic to expect and look for 20-year-old Photoshopped perfection in women. Good luck getting laid or having anything close to a normal adult life, boys!

Divashels

Good for her she likes herself you can tell....she looks great !!!!!!!!!!

Big Kris

Ah, leave her alone. She's 55 and looks fine. I met her at Farm Aid back in the '80s. She was very sweet. Plus, she bummed a Chicken McNugget off my friend.

Michael Madsen

MY GAWD!

Christiana

I wish I looked that good!! Go Catherine!!

Gezzzzzz

I think she looks really great!! She is 55 at a gas station, so can't expect make-up there. The people who post comments that are negitive, one must wonder if they should look in their own mirrors!!
As well as Miss. Simpson. What is wrong with her? She is a pretty size. She looks awsome as well.
You people have to start looking at real people who actually age as they get older by nature, not surgery.

Sammy

I think she looks like a real person not some plastic fake

Mariah

I can't believe she was even recognized. I don't mean that in a negative way, I think she looks good, but seriously, does someone actually sit around wondering, Gee, is that Catherine Bach? wonder if I might see Catherine Bach today? And actually snaps a pic and sends it to slimy TMZ? What is the process exactly, TMZ? Did someone get the "Catherine Bach Watch" this week? Do you have a lottery system in place or just drum up a list of people who are older now and you go and see how they look and if you can embarrass them on an annual basis?

You suck.

fans of President Obama

I'd have sex with her in a minute.
After all, she's Daisy Dukes, b*tches.

fans of President Obama

I'd lick her "Twitter" all night long.

tomcat

Good to see mostly positive comments sticking up for "Daisy"!!

Soon, Harv will have trouble trying to look 49, since he's probably 63 and the young surfer-dudes will be like 'ewww' and quit TMZ. but then they will be sun drained and wrinkly in a few years too.

tlynn

She needs a better support bra, cause her jugs are hanging so low they look like flapjacks covering the muffin top! The thighs are screaming for air and the pants are too long! She definitely looks sloppy, these women age badly, she really does look old.

carrie

I think she looks great!!!!!!!!!! Don't you listen Daisy. She looks so much better than 10 years ago. Leave her alone!!!!!!

James

For her age she is HOTTER than a Fire on Mercury!! She is 55? She gained weight, what would you expect? The Dukes of Hazzard was over 30 years ago. I would like to see which of you knuckle heads wouldn't gain weight after two babies and 30 years. She is a MILF and proud of it. Leave this NORMAL woman alone. You freaks are so used to those Hollywood stick women that you don't know what a REAL woman SHOULD look like. CRUMBS!!!

rick

holy crap she blew the f ;;;k up. she used to be hot now shes not

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments