Magazine Photoshops the Black Off Barack

4/21/2009 1:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Barack Obama on the cover of the new issue of the Washingtonian (left) and the exact same candid pic that TMZ posted in December (right).

media_removed.jpg

The editor-at-large tells TMZ the decision to change Obama's swimsuit from black to red was "purely artistic" because of the background being black.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Fan Since 2007!!!

BO: Too "cool" to be President

bitch please

I love Obama.

I also love laughing at you haters. He's in office bitches!!! LOL And he is f-ing awesome!!!

Republicans blow. I am soooo glad to be rid of your dog. Went down as the worst prez in HISTORY!!

Obama gives hope. The rest of you can go away now.

Fan Since 2007!!!

Sorry folks,

I'm looking at this pic and thinking to myself"

I...Just...Can't...Take...Him...Serious....

!!

The President is NOT / DOES NOT do photo-ops.

There are journalist / photographers hired to follow him around every day, while he is in office... just like journalist / photographers were hired to do the same for ALL the past Presidents.

jen

They forgot to photoshop out the moobs!

beezinz

Nice man boobs, B.O.!

blue pen

They've also darkened up his skin.

sultrysiren

they should have photoshopped his oh na na. He was apparently lacking already and they made it infantile or invisible. hee hee hee he

debbie

Oh my god enough idiot. He is not Brad Pitt. No one wants to see ANY POLITICIAN with his shirt.

tlynn

Ah, so nice to see an intelligent, powerful BLACK MAN with an intelligent black woman proudly standing next to him! The fact that he is the first black president of the united states is a bonus. You can photoshop all you want, but he's still a black man & always will be one, regardless to what people think, say, or do! The name calling only shows the ignorance, hate, and jealousy you've filled your mind with.

debbie

Oops. I meant.....enough already with this idiot. No one wants to see ANY POLITICIAN WITH THEIR SHIRT OFF.

cynthia

If they wanted to make him look better, they should have gotten rid of his man-boobs!

Correction

I'm trying to figure out why this is even considered newsworthy. They had to make his pants some other color or it would have faded into the background. DUH.

Ainslee Grace

Goodness, I think we should be glad we have a President that we can be proud of who takes pride in his physique. Also, this photo was already publicized before so it's old hat. They simply changed the color of the pants to suit the background cover color. Sheesh.
Bye the way, I am a little old lady who lost everything to MS after working 35 years, I am making my "bucket list" and on the top is "want to work one day on the set of TMZ." Best humour out there. Ciao.

HAHAHAHA

the way his man boobs is drooping, i thought it was that bulldogs micheles mama, te other pit bull

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments