Magazine Photoshops the Black Off Barack

4/21/2009 1:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Barack Obama on the cover of the new issue of the Washingtonian (left) and the exact same candid pic that TMZ posted in December (right).

media_removed.jpg

The editor-at-large tells TMZ the decision to change Obama's swimsuit from black to red was "purely artistic" because of the background being black.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Linda Mott

I still think Harvey looks better!

Over It Already

Of course, they have to make this man look better than he appears, as does NBC, MSNBC, CNN, et al. (i.e. the LIBERAL media). YOU voted for this socialist and now you'll have to reap what you've all sown.... If you voted for this guy, then you shouldn't be able to spew your comments about how he's scr*wing the pooch. You'll be paying more taxes (understatement) if you aren't already, and in a few years will be standing in a line to see who the government will and won't hand out a loan to in order to purchase a home that the government owns.... as well as which hospital you can take your sick child to. Not to mention the day you'll be allowed to go to the grocery store to buy tainted milk (although his administration will be telling you 'everything is fine). Yeah America, what a great choice you made!! You made the bed of socialism, now you'll have to lay in it. It's too bad that your choice is something that I'll have to deal with as well.

He's just another Idiot

The worse thing I have ever done is vote for this Socialist Boob. He has mortgaged my future, my children's future and my grandchildren's future in only five months. He struts around the world apologizing for Americans. He and that other Dipstick (bug eyed Polosi) are a disgrace to this Country. Dictator Obama wants complete Govenment control over all of our lives. Some people say he is smart. Why haven't we seen his School and College Records? His background? He handed out Food Stamps and then as Senator, he ran for President the whole time. I say we impeach him before he sells us all down the river.

Anna

Put some darn clothes on..I do not wanna look at his ITS NO I do not..He is disgusting and needs to be RESPECTABLE 4 all..He makes me sick

He's just another Idiot

Democrats didn't have much choice for a candidate. We had Hillary or Obama. Obama seemed like the lesser of two evils. Politicians are so gross. Hillary was bashing Obama the whole time and then she blackmailed him into making her Secretary of State. But, anyone who would sit in a Church for all those years with that Hateful, Nasty Preacher has to be a Moron. Anyway, I didn't vote - so don't blame me. It's so awful that anymore, whoever raises the most money, gets to be Pesident.

Lycan

This has got to be a joke. This is what people are saying is a rock hard body and what prompted all those comments about abs....roflmao......can't be serious.... really....alls I see is a skinny dude with man boobs walking around on bird legs.

As for pride in his physique NOT. He smokes, drinks and has admited to have done hard drugs. Sure the drugs were a few years ago but the smoking and drinking is current and he admits that he really doesn't work out cause he has "good genes".

He's a joke.

Bunnie

TMZ's original photo makes him look better. His skin tone is more appealing, than on the 'photoshopped' photo.

Temple Drake

*VOMIT*!!
That presidential body ain't "hot". Period. Obama is about as sexy as George W. Bush! GROSS!

He's just another Idiot

Obama is the Biggest Media Whore we have ever had as President. I'm really tired of his Grandstanding all of the time. The Bush's had so much more Class than the Obamas. I guess once Chicago Thugs - always Chicago Thugs.

He's just another Idiot

I wish there was someone in Washington DC that had two brain cells working. He/she should tell this "out of control" spending President to stop using our money for bailouts and stop printing money. Surely, he must know better. Who are his advisors? Maybe his enemies to make him look bad? We will all be in the poorhouse before the year is over if he continues to be such a Dumb A....

He's just another Idiot

Our Dimwitted President must think it's all right for our enemies to cut off the heads of innocent people but if we merely use a little torture to get answers, we are going to prosecute our past government?? Don't even try that, Mister Obama. There will be a huge upheaval. Stop listening to those lunatic liberals in Washington. Hope that Idiotic Pirate that's now in New York gets to spend the rest of his life in jail. He might want to do that since his country is such a hell on earth.

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

It's disgusting to be racist, but it's also disgusting to vote for someone based on color. No matter how many warnings there are, some will always stand behind obama. Even if he turns this country upside down they will. So if he does, maybe some will learn, some, to vote not on color, but on qaulifications. If you are going to stick to one party, at least pick the lesser of the two evils. And no, i'm not republican!

STFU TMZ YOU ARE IDIOTS

People who say there wasn't much choice damn well knows Hillary was a much much much much better choice!

Amazing

So you want to put Bush in jail for torture. Just don't forget how we all felt on 911 and be glad it didn't happen again. Maybe he had something to do with that.

Steph

I am just one person who voted for him that truly regrets it...I got caught up in the hype! The truth is, he fooled me...I believed the things he said. He's all smoke and mirrors! I just hope he doesn't completely destroy us.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments