Joel Osteen's Wife -- Playmate of the Year?

4/22/2009 11:42 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Televangelist Joel Osteen's wife Victoria was absolutely flattered yesterday when our photog told her she looked just like Swedish model Victoria Silvstedt -- another gorgeous blonde ... who just happens to be a Playboy Playmate.

Joel Osteen: Click to watch
The Osteens met up with another bombshell last night -- "Gilligan's Island" star Tina Louise.

Linda Mott

They are both beautiful women.

JJ

Pretty lady but wasn't this the same lady who "went off" on an airline?
Maybe some anger problems there?

QE2

Never seen this woman before in my life, but any post is better than anything regarding Perez H*****. Thanks, TMZ for not posting anything on that total jerk so far today.

PolarBear

It's all about the money for those two girls, so fame can only help! Let her spread a few angles in Playboy!

TLT

" Pretty lady but wasn't this the same lady who "went off" on an airline?
Maybe some anger problems there?"
--------------------------------------------------
Yep. Same lady.
She assualted an airline stewardess 2 or 3 years ago and supposedly said something to the effect, "do you know who I am???!!!
Some wealthy folks are just plain sickening.

Rip M 2 Shreds

OK, so she blonde and beautiful, so does that mean that she must be a slutty Playboy whore?

Ooooo Noooo!

2. HOLLYWOOD WATCHER said: Pretty lady but wasn't this the same lady who "went off" on an airline?
Maybe some anger problems there?
===========
She was found not-guilty at a trial for interfering with a flight crew member. Based on press accounts, it seems the Stew was "having a bad hair day" and over reacted. My problem is the TON of money they make as TV preachers. If you are THAT into God then you should not be living the millionare life-style.

Venom

2 God damn con artists.
Americans are so dumb.
Can't pay their bills but give all their money so some reverend, pastor etc can live like kings and princes.
This applies to all races.

Anita

Leave the Osteens alone !! They don't have to be perfect, no one is.

And I'm really tired of airline personnel copping an attitude when they are jealous of someone. It happens more often than you think.

yeah....and?

I'm totally with #'s 9 and 10. Why do people fall for this kind of thing? Are Americans really this gullible? Or are they just plain stupid? There are so many of these guys making money off the poor people who truly believe the sh!t they are slinging.

Do they think if they send these crooks a check Jesus is personaly holding a spot in line for them? Inspirnational speakers my ass. Tax free con artist. Period. They know it too. They just hide behind the God thing.

I have a couple of fairy tales to tell too.....can I make some money off my slinging of bull? I bet I could if my morals would allow me, but, they won't and I'm not even a 'believer' Gasp! You'd think it would be easy for me to pull that off. Go figure.

allen antrim

If these people can make it here anyone should be able too if they half try-there is a sucker born every minute

.:Loki 4Ever:.

First of all, the Osteens take nothing from the churches money. All their income comes from book sales. Do not judge people simply because they are christian, when you know nothing about them, I have been to Lakewood, and it was a beautiful experience. There was no fee to walk through the door, and they both couldn't be less sweeter! God Bless Them... at least they aren't those lunatic pastors who "put hands" on peoples foreheads! lol

squeakermama

Yuck. These people are creepy. MONEY that's all I want.

yaya

OLsteen
OLsteen
OLsteen
OLsteen
OLsteen
OLsteen
OLsteen
OLsteen
OLsteen
OLsteen

WHEN WILL YOU DINGBATS GET IT RIGHT?!

Sapphyre

Please leave the Osteens alone. They have done nothing to warrant your invasion.

1977 days ago