'Sopranos' Star Calls In a Hit Over Miss Cali

4/22/2009 6:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The guy who played Johnny Sack is so pissed off about the Miss California controversy -- he called in to the TMZ tipline to unload!

Johnny Sack - Play audio

According to our first celebrity voicemail, Vince Curatola is furious with certain people (blogger Perez Hilton, in particular) for bashing Miss California Carrie Prejean after she voiced her opinion on gay marriage -- calling the attacks "disgusting."

Curatola even issued Perez a challenge -- "I wish he'd come after me that way."

heather

i wouldn't hold out any hope of perez having manners, joey. we're talking about a guy who draws pics of male genitalia on pics before posting them to his site. i admit i visit TMZ (guilty pleasure) but i would never EVER visit his site. he's just a vile, pathetic, sad excuse for a human being.

AVOIDS AZZHOLES

LOOK, I AM A FEMALE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH ANOTHER FEMALE AND WE'RE IN LOVE AND WE'D LOVE TO GET MARRIED, BUT THAT MAY NOT HAPPEN AND IT BREAKS OUR HEARTS. WE HAVE MARCHED, VOICED OUR OPININS AND HAVE TRIED TO BE HEARD, BUT IF NO ONE IS GOING TO HEAR US OR RESPOND TO US THE WAY WE WANT, WE ARE NOT GOING TO BASH THEM FOR IT. THIS IS A FREE COUNTRY - ITS FREE ENOUGH THAT WE CAN VOICE OUR SEXUALITY WITHOUT THE THOUGHT OF SOMEONE IMPRISONING OR KILLING US FOR IT. IF PEOPLE DON'T WANT GAY MARRIAGE CAN WE AT LEAST GET OVER THE "MARRIAGE" WORD AND TRY CALLING IT "A UNITY OF LOVE" OR SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T BRING THE OLD FASHIONED WORD MARRIAGE INTO IT? ITS SIMPLE FOLKS - AND YOU KNOW WHAT, I CAN SCREAM, SHOUT, MARCH AND DO WHATEVER I MUST, BUT AGAIN, ITS A FREE COUNTRY AND I'M JUST THANKFUL FOR BEING ABLE TO DO THAT. THINGS WILL CHANGE - IT WILL TAKE TIME, BUT WE DO NOT NEED PEOPLE LIKE PEREZ SPOILING IT FOR US OR DOING THE STEREO TYPICAL THING THAT PEOPLE ALWAYS PEG GAY MEN AS BEING B*TCHY AND THROWING TANTRUMS. LETS BE ADULT HERE AND MAYBE, JUST MAYBE IF WE ALL CALM DOWN WE CAN ALL FINALLY GET WHAT WE WANT - JUST LET THINGS RUN THEIR COURSE. NO ONE EVER THOUGHT THEY'D SEE GAY PEOPLE KISSING ON T.V. - HERE IT IS; GAY PEOPLE HAVING CERTAIN RIGHTS - HERE THEY ARE... SO LETS GET A CLUE PEOPLE - AND LETS NOT BASH ANYMORE, LETS JUST TRY TO CALMLY GET THIS THING TOGETHER AND WORK ON IT WITHOUT ANYMORE PEREZERS MAKING THINGS WORSE.

Michael Madsen

Posted at 5:55PM on Apr 22nd 2009 by Jbo

JBO... wake-up... Miss USA... noy Miss America... there's a big difference... Miss USA is for Homosexuals only.

GO-BAMA

GO Sack!

lost in lalaland

She's entitled to her opinion, but she can't whine if the country doesn't want her to represent us because of an unpopular opinion. That's why they ask those questions.

Linda Mott

Don't expect many celebrities to stand up for her. People didn't stand up against Chris Brown. They are all afraid of being politically correct. Good thing no one lived when our country was being born or we would all be talking with a British accent. No matter what you believe, free speech should be respected. Good for him!

Andrzej Matuch

I feel the entire same way. Perez Hilton is basically a representation of everything I hate about people nowadays. It used to be that the homosexual community played the victim and tried very hard to sway others into accepting them. Now, they will bully you into not only accepting them but allowing them to take everything that you hold dear away. Ever since this incident and Perez's bullying of Miss California, I have boycotted his site. I have no intention of ever lending him any kind of support again. I encourage you all to do the same.

Janet

Who cares what this vapid woman thinks? If she think Jesus would condone her strutting her stuff for all to see she doesn't know the bible as well as she thinks she does. People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. And these days everyone lives in one.

jfp

why is tmz filtering what is said?

Perez needs his ass kicked. MissCalif's grandmother was spot on with what she said about him. I hope he is in hiding.

LOKI

PEOPLE.......it was HER opinion.

It was her right.

We all have them.

LOKI

Michael Madsen

freedomrocks... did you say "calmly"... what's with all the Caps? Even your post screams mania... maybe you should calm down and follow the laws of the Land... you probably go 60 in 55... don't ya?

bitzod

It`s all for show...I need a reaction so I`ll shock the monkey hughes.HA HA HA I needy to get NOTHING.

Lynn

Perez Hilton is just using this for the media bliss, I think that everyone have a right to their own opinion, her only fault was she didn't say what she had to say with confidence, you can tell she was nervous. And I'm glad she is sticking to her opinion although i don't agree with her, and I'm straight. Like Wanda Sykes said "if your against same sex marriage then don't marry anyone from the same sex"

Kay

I don't think it's what she said that mattered, but the way she said it. She babbled and acted confused, which made her look foolish. I do think the question was unfair.

AVOIDS AZZHOLES

If the all caps thing makes me look bad, then I apologize. I just want us to be heard and not in any malicious way. So, again, I'm sorry for the all caps, I guess I didn't realize it looked/sounded that bad. I'm just here to support "freedom" nothing else. Perez has caused enough damage, I am certainly not going to be one of his followers.