Anna Nicole's Sis -- Pay Me for Selling Out Anna!

4/23/2009 3:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Anna Nicole Smith's half-sister is suing the publisher of her book, "Train Wreck: The Life and Death of Anna Nicole Smith," because she claims she hasn't been paid for exploiting Anna Nicole's tragic death.

According to a lawsuit filed in Los Angeles Superior Court earlier this month, Donna Hogan claims she never actually entered into a final written contract with Phoenix Books and Audio, Inc. She claims they went and published it anyway, but more importantly, they did not:

-- Promote it
-- List her as the sole author
-- Pay her 40% of the gross receipts
-- Try and sell the book to Europe
-- Attempt to sell the movie rights
-- Pay her $200k upfront

She is seeking unspecified damages.

Dawn Pomar

donna Hogan is no relation at all. But thanks Donna Hogan for showing the world how you treated and thought of my twin sister. Are you a little jealous of her ? It Shows. I Dawn Pomar, am Anna Nicole Smith's Twin Sister, and There are alot
of things you don't know, Anna Nicole has an Auto Immune Disease whic
attacks your body, and Anna Also was wealthy, but probably never told,
like me, if not for Ladimer, telling me, Tried to get Trust Fund in
1985 and 2003, National Bank in Scranton, PA closed ? Was given two
banks PNC Client Relations PO Box 3429 Pittsburgh,PA 15230 and First
National Comm Bank 102 E Drinker St, Dunmore, PA 18512, wrote both
of them shortly after, 2004 had an accident with someone with the
Smith Last name? Gladys was our great grandmother,and was wealthy.
Can someone tell me where the trust fund is ? please ?

1905 days ago

Lula

FIRST!!!! Jesus Loves You!

countrytruckgirl

Who really cares about her?? She was a bad mother when she was alive and a slut! Her kid will have a better life now that she's gone! If anyone should get money for the stupid book it should be her kid! Besides this bitch is just her half sister she should NOT get a damn thing! Give it all to the kid you know that kid will get hell when it gets older for who it's mother is and no one knew who it's daddy was for a lone time!!

say what

Wow , Donna, not a bad payday for someone who met Anna Nicole one time at a book signing. Trashy,Trashy.

tommyboy

we don't care!!!

arte help

Yeah, I know, I was her agent and I felt the deal was fishy, but she didn't want to listen to me. I'm well connected in the New Jersey entertainment industry and I could've done better for her, they went behind our backs and I got screwed out of a commision, so I'll be sending some boys over to sort it out for her.

why?

Poor Anna. Her family are such low life hillbilly classless morons. I still feel so bad about what happened to her poor son.He was such a cute sweet young man. He did not deserve to have his young life snuffed out like he did. He had more class in his little finger than everyone involved in his life had in all their bodies put together. I hope someone besides his F@#$ed up family is doing something to keep his memory alive. His life deserves to be recognized just for itself and not only his attachment to Anna Nicole. Rest in peace Danny Boy.

urimages

thanks a lot for this story

Barb

No wonder Anna Nicole was a mess. Her family members are money grubbing leechs. They each sold her out for profit, I'm not surprised she wanted nothing to do with any of them. She should get nothing for the book, it wasn't her life, she only wishes it was.

Hawaii spring break

DONALD HOGAN, FATHER OF ANNA NICOLE AND DONNA WAS A CONVICTED CHILD RAPIST WHO RAPED A GIRL AGED 10. THE GIRL WAS VIRGIE ARTHUR'S SISTER KAY.

DONNA HOGAN AGED 37, HAS 3 CHILDREN WITH DIFFERENT FATHERS, BORN OUT OF WEDLOCK.

Mcelswick

That whole family is disgusting. They are all leeches. Especially her mother!!! She was always just in it for what she could get out of Anna Nicole! How sad for that young lady. No wonder she was a drug addict..

Hawaii spring break

ANNA NICOLE'S FAMILY TREE- Anna Nicole Trailer Park Princess Of Mexia
FATHER: Donald Hogan, child rapist
MOTHER: Virgie Arthur, married five times, had a child Anna or Vickie Hogan at age 15. Married a young man whom later became her stepbrother.
SON: Daniel drug addict , High School drop out out and alleged homosexual/according to N.Collins .Daniel stole Methadone from his mother's house and died/Larry Birkhead's testimony.
BABYDADDY:Birkhead, allegedly was a gay prostitute when he came to Hollywood, financially supported by rich homosexuals, sperm donor who broke the contract, later on claimed he was wronged and "earned" millions .

Linda Mott

I think it is terrible to tell all about a former lover, spouse, boss, friend, family member or anyone else. It is so tacky to tell things that you should keep to yourself.

Me

I made the MISTAKE of purchasing this book. First, I did NOT check the author out; second....I didn't realize that the author had only met her half sister once...and even that's questionable after what I read; and third....the book was garbage. Why any publisher was publish something like this, I just don't know. There were not any facts in it, really. Donna Hogan never met Anna but maybe once. She sure as hell did NOT know anything about Anna at all. Yes, Anna was a drug addict. But I think that's the only truth in the book! That entire family wanted nothing from Anna but her money. They weren't close! I am SO HAPPY that they didn't get a damn thing after Anna died. I couldn't believe that bitch of a mother, Vergie (Or whatever the hell her name is) actually went to court trying to get Anna's body buried closer to the family in Texas. After all, Daniel wasn't buried in Texas and Anna would have wanted to be buried near her son. Thank goodness she was. Anna's entire so-called 'family' are a bunch of money-grubbing, inbred nutcases!! First, Donna Hogan NEVER EVER should have written that book; second, the publisher shouldn't have published it for her. After all, Anna was dead. She couldn't stick up for herself; and third.....Donna, you money-grubbing bitch.....get over it. You should NOT get one single dime more out of this book and you and your entire family should be ashamed of yourselves!

AB

ewww that makes me sick, let her RIP, im suprised her mom didnt jump onto that boat too

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments