Paris Hilton's BFF

Slams Head in Car Crash

4/23/2009 6:07 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brittany FlickingerThe winner of the MTV reality show "Paris Hilton's My New BFF" was involved in a three car smash up in Hollywood last night -- but escaped with minor injuries.

Brittany Flickinger claims she was on her way to a Hollywood party at around 10:30 PM when the car she was riding in smashed into two stopped cars on the 170 Freeway.

Flickinger says she wasn't wearing a seat belt at the time -- and slammed her head into the front windshield. We're told she went to a nearby hospital where she underwent X-rays and CAT scans -- but was only diagnosed with a chipped bone in her leg.

According to Brit, the other people involved in the wreck are all okay.

Anita

I liked the British Bff show the best so far. Samuel is nice.

PLady100

OK, I can't take it anymore. What in the hell is so satisfying about saying 1st?!?!?! No other comment, so there's no brain activity involved. Why is it 'good' to be the first to respond when you have nothing to say, except that you were sitting by your computer waiting for some 'news' to be posted so you could post that you read it first?!?! Please, get more involved in the world and have a life. No one cares that you sit by your computer 24 hours a day, just so you can post 1st (most of the time, wrong, so you look even more like an ass)

Mitch

Poor Brittany. She is a nice girl. Paris dumped her to get ratings for her BFF2, Brittany didn't win anything when she won the show, no money, no help, no agent, no job, nothing. Big deal she traveled and got her pic taken with Paris and then lied about in the press. Whoop de doo!

Zach

why did her and paris "break up" anyway?

Snarksnarksnark

After looking at the CT scans, the doctors couldn't find anything.

Amanda Flaum

Leave Brittany alone!! You guys only stick up for Paris cause your ass kissers cause shes rich...Brittany is a talented singer jesus get a life people

Jose Galindo

Damn.
II hope she is OK.
I read something 'bout this and its creepy.
Get better Brittany!!!

eloc

She's gross.

Jenn

caleb i totally agree with u.No one knws the real deal except for Brittany and Paris.Why is everyone being so mean to her if u guys dont really knw her!! Shes really cool and nice. I SUPPORT U BRITT!!!

veronica.

wow you guys are harsh, i cant believe those of you wishing terrible things on this girl. leave her alone, we all know paris is a fake and terrible friend, look at how she has treated nicole ritchie over the years. i happen to think britt is super nice and sweet. stop hating.

solomon

hottest. girl. ever.

Melly

You know what? I can't believe how horribly judgmental most of you are about a person you or I don't even know. I don't think it's a good thing for someone to get into an accident and I'm glad she's okay. Some people just seem straight up mean and heartless on here. Wow. You've GOT to have something better to do than to rip on someone you don't even know. Especially when nobody knows her side. I've only ever heard Paris mention random things about her. How do you know that it wasn't Paris that got bored or sick of her and just moved on? I mean, this is a woman who moves from random pet to random pet because she seems to get bored quite easily...

Just sayin'.

Rachael

Can you all just chill out? Brittany never did anything wrong to anyone. Why are you guys posting all this crap about her? What the hell? She got in a car accident. And thank god she is okay. I love you Brittany.

Anita

I'm mean to Brittany because she posted crazy comments things on the web.

Anita

Brittany is to stupid to wear a seatbelt? Doesn't surprise me.
She is the fake one,NOT Paris.
Brittany tries to latch onto people wih money and when Paris dropped her because of this she even tried to latch onto Nicole.