Miss California Gets the Big O

4/24/2009 3:05 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Surrounded entirely by heterosexual people of faith, Miss USA loser Carrie Prejean received a standing ovation at the Gospel Music Dove Awards last night.

Carrie Prejean: Click to watch
Oh Lord.

um, no thanks

The only standing O the girl that actually won may ever get from now on is in the shower.

Thank you, I am here all week, please tip your bartenders and waitresses.

HAHAHAHA

WELL WE KNOW SHE WON'T MAKE THE ELLEN DEGENERES SHOW....SHES MORE LIKELY TO BE A HOWARD STEARN GUEST...AND HE'LL MAKE THIS CRAZY WHORE INTO A BOOB SHOWING IDIOT. HOP SHE GETS TIT CANCER AND DIES!

huh?

Come on now ALICE...put down the bottle of wild turkey and go out and find a job. Enough with living off the welfare ok? Speaking of trailer parks...

HAHAHAHA

57. 38. Gays are so annoying and needy, if you don't rabidly support gays in everything and are outspoken for them, they will try and tear you apart! Perez has made me hate gays even more. Gay people are pure trash and filth. To hell with them!

Posted at 2:51PM on Apr 24th 2009 by #1 Obama fan

WELL YOU SHOULD KNOW.....COULD YOU D ME A FAVOR AN TELL YOUR DADDY TO TAKE HIS TEETH OUT NEXT TIME HE GIVES PEREZ A BJ. AND YOU LESBO MAMCUD USE A DOUCHE...SMELL THE BITCH FROM HERE!

bawhahahahaha!!!

The thing I don't understand is that all you pro gay marriage folks are making it sound like there is no alternative. A civil union gives gay couples A-L-L the exact same benefits of a married couple. No one has once stated this fact on here. What we're dealing with are a group of radicals that can't stand seeing other people happy with something they don't have. Just like how you had the femo Nazi's try and attack the Augusta Golf Club to allow women, freaks that want guys to be waiters at Hooters, etc. Hell, why don't we force Harvard just to toss out their standards and allow any kid that wants to go to school there to go. This is the exact same thing with the pro gay marriage nuts. Marriage is based on the BIBLE. The bible states MAN AND WOMAN. These kooks want to rewrite it. Get over it and be happy with your civil unions. In most other countries you fools support they'd cut your head off for being a flamer.

Marshall Smith

She rocks!

Takes guts to speak your mind with the "gay mafia" around!

huh?

OH OH OH SHES A BEYOTCH...wishing cancer on someone? Now that's class. You need some serious help. Seek it immediately.

La Toya Jackson

Hate her !!! *I'm just saying ... Someone needs to plop a cream pie in her face ...

Tony B

BFD. Homophobic skank deserved to lose.

Pimp juice

It's funny that one of the idiotic producers of Miss USA, who has been bashing Carrie all week long, was stupid enough to say that religion and politics have no business in this pageant, in response to her answer.

Then why the f'n hell did he ok Perez's hitpiece of a question!?!?! As usual, liberals put their own feet in their mouths!

1915 days ago

Tough times don't last, tough people do!!

Why can't Gays be happy with a Civil Union? Why is it so important for them to take the label "Married" I'm for human rights all across the board but I feel like marriage is for a man and a woman. Man and Woman we compliment each other, there is nothing unnatural about being in a hetro relationship. Most Gays will tell you I did not CHOOSE to be gay. Well I think you did. In a perfect world I believe everyone would be straight. If people had a better relationship with our Heavenly father you would understand, that through his heavenly guidance and support anything is possible. Even change. I will not slam my beliefs down anyone’s throat. I feel like the gay people need to be part of our society and keep doing what makes them happy. But don't infringe on the bible and what it clearly states in any language all over the world. Remember the bible was written over 2000 years ago. God has the final say in my life. When he come out with a new testimony saying hey let them be married then I will be all for it. For now it’s forbidden. And I hope it stays that way.

cj

For all the "haters" of Carrie, she still loves you because Jesus died for you as well. Jesus knew there would be people who hated you because of your beliefs in the Almighty Son of God. Jesus said this inJohn 15:18-19 “If the world hates you, realize that it hated me first. If you belonged to the world, the world would love its own; but because you do not belong to the world, and I have chosen you out of the world, the world hates you.”

huh?

Keepingittreal...don't quit your day job loser. You into carpet munching or pounding another dude's a$$? Just asking...

Awesomeness

Ignorant bitch

SIENNA IS A HOMEWRECKING WHORE

awwww poor little horse faced skank...she'll never get the standing O because she's miss USA...that train left the station when she pissed off the biggest queen of all, LOL. so I guess some @ss backwards bible thumpers giving her a standing O won't hurt anyone, LMAO!!! she should live it up. dumb skank!