Oprah to Fans: I Don't Wear a Weave!

4/25/2009 2:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Oprah is setting the record straight on her locks -- she's weave free. Apparently this is a hot topic for O worshipers, so she addressed it on her show yesterday by releasing a picture of her natural hair -- before it's straightened.

Oprah: Click to watch!

The picture may explain her non-weave, but where the hell did her eyelashes go?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

mc

I couldn't care less if it were real or not, it looks bad, drags her face down!

1991 days ago

tretha

i am sorry but its a fake. i have natural hair and when i press it the hair is long and just as thick so she is lieing about her hair

1989 days ago

SHINE

WELL I FOR ONE HAVE NEVER WATCHED HER SHOW,UNLESS I HAPPEN TO BE IN A ROOM WHERE SOMEONE HAD IT ON...SHE THINKS SHE KNOWS IT ALL AND SHE IS ALWAYS FAVORITE TO BLACKS WHEN SHE SAYS COLOR MAKES NO DIFFERENCE SPEAKS A LANGUAGE ONE DAY ANOTHER DIFFERENT DAY...AT ONE POINT IN TIME I DID CATCH MORE OF HER SHOW WHEN SHE FIRST STARTED THEN SHE WENT ON THAT FAST I WENT ON THAT FAST THEN SHE GAIN IT BACK THEN I GAIN IT BACK AFTER THAT I JUST SEEN HER USE HER WEIGHT TO KEEP PEOPLE HERE OR A HISTORY OF POOR ME .IM GLAD SHE HAS MONEY BUT AS YOU SEE SHE PUTS IT OVER STEDMAN.SHE HAS ALWAYS PUT MONEY FIRST OVER HIM AND IT SHOWS.

1939 days ago

CHRIS!

All of you need to give her a break.

1937 days ago

Cayne

Any one who believes either of those pics shows oprah's real hair is down right gullible. there's no way that all that fake afro could be translated into the length of hair she shows in the next pic. It would've been way longer.

I don't expect a person who denies Christ to be always truthful anyway.

lies lies lies.

1930 days ago

Kid Charisma

Where the he!! did the paper bag go? Ughhhhhhh. Nasty.

2005 days ago

Now what now?

As dumb a topic as this is I had actually wondered about it. I assumed she'd been wearing wigs or weave because her hair has been very fluffy lately. I wondered why she would wear such ugly hair when her own hair is so thick and beautiful. I guess she has just let it grow since the last time I paid attention.

2005 days ago

rashyluvsbeyonce

Oprah is usually real and upfront about stuff so I don't think she would lie about a weave or lack thereof.

2005 days ago

Ann

Just like all the other overhyped thespian/singer/personalties, she looks like crap without two hours of makeup.

2005 days ago

Brother Harold, S.J.

THIS MESS IS SUCH A FRIGHT IT MAKES MY TEETH HURT.

2005 days ago

maria

forget her hair, she needs to have something done about that face!!!

2005 days ago

UGGGGHHH

WITH ALL THAT MONEY SHE IS STILL UGLY.............

2005 days ago

Chrystene

Celebs are not super heroes. *lol* I cannot remember the last time I saw a celeb chick not wearing false eyelashes. Pretty normal in the entertainment industry. So. Yeah. Dont hate on Oprah. She is a pretty normal lookin 55ish y.o woman. Why is everyone on here always so angry?

2005 days ago

mickey lou

Oprah should retire, her show is stale, boring & just sucks!

2005 days ago

Lil

I love Oprah but do not agree with the long coed style she is wearing nowadays. She needs to wear a more age approciate style. This looks hideous on her makes her look drag.

2005 days ago