When Hugh Met Pooh

4/25/2009 2:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Hugh Jackman, The Sexiest Man on Earth, took his family to the Happiest Place on it yesterday -- where Wolverine found a fan in Winnie the Pooh. Stranger alliances have happened.

Hugh Jackman: Click to watch

frig chris brown, frig him, loser

fist bitcxhes

1985 days ago

um, no thanks

Okay so what, the guy is a family man, has a ton of money, is handsome, famous, well built, can act, sing and dance, has a beautiful wife and can pick most any role he wants, has people drooling all over him but let me tell you what he does not have.

He does not have a nice hat.

1985 days ago

um, no thanks

M-Hi Honey, are you home?

F-I am leaving you.

M-Why, what’s wrong, lets talk about this.

F-There is noting you can say to change my mind, I am in love with Hugh Jackman

M-But we are married

F-I filed for divorce today, the papers are no the table

M-This is unbelievable, How long have you been seeing him

F-We have never met but I want to give us a chance

M-Are you crazy, he has a family,

F-I know, it must sound crazy

M-Sound Crazy, have you have lost your damn mind, you want to leave me for someone you have never met and most likely never will meet.

F-If I don't meet him I might find someone that resembles him from a distance or perhaps has one of his many talents.

M -I am going to tell you something I have never shared with you, years ago, I was in the chorus in a high school play and was on stage three times not counting the curtain call so needless to say, I have done a little singing and dancing. I never told you because I thought you might judge me.

M-Your serious, you have lost your mind, did you know he wears a gangster hat, not a baseball cap, I mean an ugly early, 1940s fast talking gangster movie fedora that I did not even know they made anymore.

Silence

M-Okay, you win, I will get a hat, would you like to go with me to look at fedoras?

M- honey

F-click

1985 days ago

Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriend's Wife for President

I can't believe I was there all day and didn't see him! Argh!

1985 days ago

Wow

Clute! He's a good dad.

1985 days ago

Wow

Caffeine not working yet. That should've said "Cute!"

1985 days ago

uhHuh

I'D LOVE TO SHOW HIM THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH...

1985 days ago

St pooch

I LIKE THIS GUY!

HE IS EVEN POLITE TO THE POOH! lol

1985 days ago

HOTT FOR HUGH!!

I think Hugh is an incredible man. He's definately God's Gift to Women. He can sing, dance, act, takes care and loves his family. He's absolutely gorgeous, physically fit. I don't think there's anything that man is not capable of doing. As far as the hat, I think he totally pulls it off. It may not look good on just anyone, but on him it looks so sexxy!! THE THINGS I WOULD DO TO THAT MAN!!

1984 days ago

criss

that man is a dam GOD!! even pooh sems to be impresed with his sexiness

1983 days ago

SoCal Razzles

More celebrities should be like Hugh.

1980 days ago