Val Kilmer

Let's Get This Potty Started

4/26/2009 11:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Usually Val Kilmer sticks to dropping bombs at the box office....

Val Kilmer - play video

g-dawg

eeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

1915 days ago

g-dawg

and I meant eeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwww as in Val Kilmer AND the port-a-pee

1915 days ago

Trav

Ding Ding! Ding! A new Fu@king Low for the privacy Harvesters. Harvey and The Harvesters. That should be a shirt

1915 days ago

deezeey

Chalk one up to the "what the *&%$ happened to him" files. Along with Joaquin Phoenix and Mickey Rourke. They used to be so desirable, now....gotta love Hollywood!

1915 days ago

Shannon

He's an amazing actor. The hair's a mess, but he's still great at his craft. It suscked he had to gain so much weight for his parts in some movies, though, because during his Top Gun days, he was much hotter than big nose ol' Tom Cruise.

1915 days ago

Tallguy

Everbody poops.

1915 days ago

Kilmerfan

This is a new low TMZ.

1915 days ago

SoCal Razzles

That's just gross TMZ...ugh!

1915 days ago

abario

Val is an amazing actor, what's the point of this video, and the point of these dumb questions and statements, no wonder papparazzi's are hated by everyone...

1915 days ago

nutcracker

its no wonder some of your camera men are attacked.........stop stalking poop pots tmz!!!!!!

1915 days ago

THE TRUTH

I have respect for Val, so I'm not gonna watch the video. Val, I just saw u in Thunderheart, which I saw on Youtube since they have posted the entire movie recently. And I must say, u are a great actor. I commend u and the entire cast and director. That movie is powerful and tells the story of a forgotten people here in America, our Native American brothers and sisters on reservations across this country. I know that it must have taken a lot of arm-twisting to get that movie made, because it tells too much of the truth, and that is a dangerous thing in this country, so I also commend the studio for taking that risky move. Val, I wish u the best. Stay strong, brother, and stay politically active. Peace.

1915 days ago

Rip It Up

Are you guys perverts? This is NOT necessary, nor interesting. What's next, a close up of his turd and criticism of its size and smell? TMZ, you've crossed the line.

1914 days ago

Anita

I never thought he was an amazing actor. He is a selfimportant turd who is ageing badly.

1914 days ago

Anita

WHO ????

1914 days ago

Rip M 2 Shreds

OK, the pap that spews his stupid question should have his head dunked into the sewage in the port-a-potty. What gives TMZ? This is disgustiong. No wonder celebrities hate you so much. Truly hateful and repulsive.

1914 days ago