Victoria Principal

Good Genes

or Good Docs?

4/26/2009 5:10 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In the '80s, Victoria Principal could do no wrong as good girl Pam Ewing on "Dallas" -- and today she's still all right.

Victoria Principal
Here's the 34-year-old back in 1984 (left) -- and 25 years later, the 59-year-old updated version at an event in Malibu last week (right).

She's a well-oiled machine.

Terri

Alrighty, about time you put her up for us to comment on! I knew she married a plastic surgeron years ago and divorced him, I didn't remember how much money he made off with - WOW -

I also know she's been hawking Principal Secret Cosmetics for years on TV and made millions and millions and I'm sure she's a user of her products, however, there's no doubt in my mind (or eyes) that's she's also a result of the knife. Hellooo, look at her cheeks, what cosmetic product gives you fat cheeks like that? A cheek implant = knife.

I was quite suprised that she's only 59 -- really? I thought she would at least be about 60 something like mid-60s by now. If she were in her mid-60s I'd say she looks fair to good IN MAKEUP, take that makeup off her and than let me give her an analysis. I doubt I'd say good.

As for women that go under the knife and under the needle with regards to vanity, it's their choice certainly. But, when you have so much down that you look plastic, your face does not move, and yet you still have to cover youself with a ton of makeup, what service have you really done for yourselves?

The only star that I give a pass on with plastic surgery is Raquel Welch, I think she is absolutely GORGEOUS much more so now, than in her earlier years. I have no idea what she does, or has done, but when I see her on tv I'm like my gawd, that is one beautiful woman, simply beautiful.

1976 days ago

uhHuh

#3--I AGREE!! NOT GOOD GENES OR GOOD DOCS!! HER & PRISCILLA OUGHT TO DO LUNCH SOMETIME-2 OF THE WORLD'S MOST BEAUTIFUL WOMEN COULD'VE AGED GRACEFULLY OR AT LEAST WITH MINIMAL WORK, BUT APPARENTLY THE EGOS ARE LARGER THAN THEIR BLOATED FACES...WHAT A SHAME.

1976 days ago

Just Ducky

I think she was actually born in 1946 which makes her 63. There was an interview on TV where she stated she was the first American baby born in Japan after WWII (or something like that.)

1976 days ago

keepinitrealincali

Oh my gawd! She use to be so pretty! I'm sure had she not had work done, she would look good just aging gracefully. Of course, with as much work as she has obviously had done, we'll never know. Kinda sad really. Victoria, please stop getting hacked on! Enough is enough!!

1976 days ago

SoCal Razzles

Too much = not natural. She hawked a skin care line for years...what a fake.

1976 days ago

SoCal Razzles

Too much plastic surgery makes you look "medicated"...Victoria looks higher than a kite!

1976 days ago

JC

Why is there no choice for "Bad Docs"?

1976 days ago

tommyr

WHY do they INSIST of getting plastic surgery??? WHY????? She looks like crap.

More proof? Look at Joan Rivers for another horrible example. CHRIST ALMIGHTY.

1976 days ago

bcarefulwhatuwish4

I think if I ever decided to get facial plastic surgery, I'd make sure I had my neck done also. It looks so silly having not a wrinkle in the face but still having the trukey neck. What are these women thinking, that no one looks lower than their chin? With age and wisdom come a few wrinkles be proud of who you are naturally, you've earned it.

1976 days ago

LosCabos

Her facial expression looks completely different. TMZ are you guys high or what? I say BAD DOCS!

1976 days ago

TORI

I think her plastic surgery is terrible~~~

1975 days ago

nbaynrvus

good genes?! good doctors?

this woman is a quilt! another freak of old hollywood.

1975 days ago

Liz

How sad. She was so beautiful back in the day. I wish she would have just grown older gracefully, and opted out of the plastic surgery. It really is sad to me.

1975 days ago

Netts

If that pic was taking last week why does it say 2008? Just wondering

1975 days ago

really now

Poor Andy Gibb , Victoria did break his heart big time . He never did get over her . How very sad. She used him. As for her looks , she looks like Kenny Rogers sister . Seriously .

1975 days ago