Adam Lambert: Lets It All Lang Out

4/29/2009 2:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Here's "American Idol" front-runner Adam Lambert in his slick white $2,000 D&G tux last night (left) -- and female Canadian pop/country singer k.d. lang a little while back (right).

Adam Lambert and k.d. Lang

Only one is wearing base.

We're just sayin'.

Holly

ADAM MAKES ME WANT TO SCRATCH MY EYEBALLS and EARDRUMS OUT

Trish

YES! I thought of KD Lang also when I saw him performing last night. So funny, but so true!!!
He's a great show person and talented singer. Love him, but Kris if my favorite.

Turtles

OMG! I have been telling my daughter for weeks that Adam looks and sounds like k d Lang! He could be her little brother!

JR

I want to vote for Adam on American Idol. But I don't think I can bring myself to do it....cause he's gay. Sorry, Adam.

Ami

Wait..I haven't been watching AI...is that a Femme Dude or a chic???

mandy

This guy or girl sucks! All it does is yell. Do we want our Americen Idol to be someone who yells all the time? I sure don't.

UGH

I can see the next FRANK-N-FURTER in the remake of The Rocky HorrorPicture Show:

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sinsof the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensualdaydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it,be it. .... Because I've seen blue skies, through the tears in my eyes. And I realize, I'm going home.

MarCanada

I USED to like TMZ. Now, I'm stopping watching your show and reading your website! Adam is amazing, a unique and bright talent - what a voice and what charisma. Any comparison to anyone like Ms. Lang or Kimberly Caldwell, a non-talent and Idol groupie, is disgusting and uncalled for. Other commenters are right - you are all jealous. Why don't you report on more important things like world wars, spreading diseases and crimes against humanity. Adam will be the next Idol, and then you can all continue on with your self-absorbed lives. I'm starting a campaign in Canada for everyone to tune you guys out! Go ADAM. You're amazing!

gggggdfgdfgdfgdf

hahah
i never watch idol
but he is a very good singer
now im watchin git for him=)
i dont care if he wins or loses, most likely win

but dont make fun of him cause he mnight be gay

he's a human being just like you and me
no point of making fun of him

he is one of the best singers on ai.

sooooo, he doesnt screech!

thats the tone that singers should sing at
not the tone likr rihanna, britney

he's like a

christina aguilera.

UGGGGHHH

SIMON SAYS

caligirl

a friend of mine does makeup back stage...and rumor is adam's make up takes longer than any of the girls ever did....PLUS he takes longer than all three guys combined. DIVA!

marjorie

Adam has voice, style and persona to be a singer performer. I don't think he is copying Elvis. Don't know why people keep saying he is copying him. I think he is exactly what AI needed. Hope he wins AI.

hipmama

Adam is beautiful and he can sing! I think all of you are jealous!

Terri

This is the first season in the shows history that I haven't watched. I've just been interested in other programming this year. However, I am aware of Adam, how can you not when you watch the evening gossip shows and they report on AI and who's in the top so and so and he gets kicked of weekly. Perhaps he will win and if he does, good for him, and if he is gay, I hope he comes out and comes out proudly STRAIGHT AWAY (no pun intended), don't be ashamed and continue to think you're hiding your orientation, embrace it -- thrive on your talent honey, not your orientation!!!!

Lori

Adam isn't the front runner. Danny Gokey is! He's the best singer to ever grace Idol's stage! He needs "stage attire enhancement", but know one sings better than Gokey this year!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments