Miley Cyrus -- 16 Going on Britney

4/29/2009 12:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Which is worse: 16-year-old Miley Cyrus' leaving Koi restaurant with 20-year-old BF Justin Gaston, or her lace, backless, ridiculously short skirt?

Miley Cyrus: Click to watch

kt99999

She is a cougarcub to the max

Liyah

Oh come on! Are you really making a big deal about this?? The only thing wrong with the dress is that it shows her back...and its not like its a bigg deal. OH MY GOD I CAN SEE HER BACK CALL TMZ!!! Please...and the dress isn't THAT short when you look at it...so it shows her back at it goes to mid-thigh...it has the same features of a friggin modern prom dress!

LYNDSAY

DISNEY WHORE...THATS ALL SHE IS..........

John

What a filthy little skank.

deh

to be honest, the length isn't even bad...it follows the SCHOOL RULE: MUST NOT BE SHORTER THAN THE MIDDLE FINGERS WHEN YER ARMS ARE TO THE SIDE!!! the back is pretty bare but i think it's a beautiful dress. her tits aren't falling out. i think the sleeves make up for the lack of material in the back. i think she looks gorgeous! i love the dress and would wear it!

nessa

its so dumb that she TRYS to act like shes grown up, shes 16. act like it instead of looking like an idiot. That dress would look better on someone OLDER. just save it Miley and act like a kid while you still have a chance.

Joanne

I think Child Protective Services needs to be called. What irresponsible parents....

get a life people

This girl is still a child...I think she should be left alone...She looks great!!!!!!!! Her boyfriend is from my home town..He is a great kid........Back off haters!!!!!!!!!!!!

Surf760

Holy Crap. help me here people but is she not 16 and last time i looked most 16 year old are at home sleeping because they are still in school. geez what great parents the horse face has.

M.R.B

what's worst? me not beeing the bf stupid

josi

I agree with nessa, lame ass miley, John, AND Joanne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SUCH A BAD EXAMPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mikeock

Only 2 years and counting before it's OK to spank one out to this loudmouthed hillbilly.

Nettie

The dress is too revealing for a 16-year old girl. This is not cute. If you put yourself out there, someone will answer. It may be the wrong answer that you may not necessarily want.

Lara

I have seen girls younger then her dress in less clothing. She is 16 leave her alone this is when she can wear this type of clothering. Not like the stars in their 30 and 40's even older wearing this type. You know the ones you stalk for a picture in anything.

HRH Red

Oh puhleeze, I am 57 year old Grandma. When I was her age I went to the Prom with a Senior and I was a freshman. I wore an full length Renaisance puuf sleeve brocade dress with lace BUT, it was split to the navel. JLo was not EVER the first believe me. Give this girl a break and no I was never the slut of the school or even thought of that way. Straight A goody two shoes but, I was confident in my skin. You would think in this day and age we would be more tolerant of all things. She is cute smart rich got all the things going for her - good parents good faith gheexsz you prudish jealous judgemental people SUCK

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments