Miley Cyrus -- 16 Going on Britney

4/29/2009 12:43 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Which is worse: 16-year-old Miley Cyrus' leaving Koi restaurant with 20-year-old BF Justin Gaston, or her lace, backless, ridiculously short skirt?

Miley Cyrus: Click to watch

Jon

Wonder if the leggy Miley is wearing panties or a thong or she going commando??????

Stephanie---Stoner

Are u serious? What she has on cant even compare to what I've seen girls younger than her wear! Plz, she's actually dressed compared to what I see a 14 yr old wear in my neighborhood. Go to tha mall nd tell me how many lil tween girls u see walkin around w/ their ass outta their shorts nd layers of make-up on their face! I'm not a Miley fan @ all, but just b/c this girl is on Disney, dsnt mean she has to act like it. She's 16, I was doin way worse when I was 16. Grow up ppl, there's a real world out there!!!

gggggdfgdfgdfgdf

wowza
i said it before ill say it again
WHORE!
their probably going home cause their drunk and going to have sex in billy rays room with him watching.

billy ray lets his daughter wear that????
hahahah

Juliette

For those of you who don't like the dress....Your just jealous you don't look that good wearing something that short.

gggggdfgdfgdfgdf

yea. but your not a little disney role model
with a 20 something year old boyfriend
who looked like you had sex feverynight.

please go away..
she's annoying enough

Cathy

She must have some really stupid parents! All they've done is pimp her out to Disney and of course she likes the lifestyle...she's a damn teenager with money. Who in their right mind would let her go out with a 20 yr old underwear model? Like someone else said, "Another Disney whore." Hello Britney #2.

Wanda W.

Where in the hell are her parents in all this? Talk about enablers................... older boyfriend, too much money too soon,making fun of Asian people on camera and now, again, prancing around with little clothing on,at night, unsupervised. Do her parents really need all that extra money she rakes in by allowing her to do whatever she pleases,whenever she pleases?

le

EVERYBODY GET OVER IT? I BET YOU GUYS ARE THE SLUTS YOUR SELF SO SHUT UP !
SHE FEELS CONFIDENT IN HER SKIN AND IS NOT AFRAID TO WEAR SOMETHING TO SHOW IT
THERE'S GIRLS THAT IVE SEEN DRESSED WITH LESS CLOTH THAN THAT

who has the facts? ME

Pretty sad - her parents have obviously learned nothing from the Lindsey/Britney stories. If she escapes teen pregnancy or an addiction it will be a miracle.

DANIELE MCGRATH

its pretty funny reading some of your comments... you call her a slag...yet at least she doesnt have a disease called 'jealousy'...seriously....you call her a slut and stuff, well looks whose got more money!

anyway just a bad camera angle...tmz's a bitch, but im not complaining to much, there just making a living...unlike some of you jealous girls, but oh welll im jelous of rihanna, she has/had chris brown, oh lala he is rather hot..

HANNAH MONTANA!

LOKI

What's worse......THE PARENTS.

They really should be ashamed

She will be another Brittney....or even worse.

It is really sad to see this.

LOKI

QUEEZY

she needs to act her age and he needs to be ordered to stay away from her. f-ing pedofile.

800 Pound Gorilla

Miley is sweet and innocent.

Baby Gorilla

Why?

I think it's extremely unfair to call this girl a 'whore'...weraing this dress alone does not make her a whore. A whore is a loose woman who sleeps around with a bunch of different men...we don't know if she's sleeping with this boy or anybody else for that matter so she is not a whore or being pimped out or whatever. Even if someone were to say she LOOKS like a whore (even though I'd disagree with that as well) that wouldn't be so bad...but some people are going too far and being way too mean and unfair.

As for the dress itself, it's not so bad! What's the big deal-because the back is out? You find all sorts of dresses/outfits for even young girls that are backless! She obviously loved the dress and felt good in it-why do people have to make such cruel remarks about her? I'm not usually one to defend celebrities-I've met quite a few in my time when they've come to my country on vacation and I could care less who they are-and I'm not looking to kiss up because I don't know her or her family and they don't know me... I'm speaking up because fair is fair and people are hitting below the belt.

Miley and her family seem like people who despite the fame have kept themselves humble. She even spoke and waved nicely for the cameras when some celebrities just walk by with their noses stuck in the air. Give the girl a break-even if one disagrees with her appearance or actions. We were all young once and made mistakes and we have kids who make mistakes. I would definitely be the last to judge because I have a teenage daughter and they all seem to act older than they are these days or do things you feel like smacking them for-it's just the way things are at that age. It seems like these ugly comments just come from JEALOUSY...nothing good will ever come to you when you're envious or say unkind things about others. I think Miley looked fine and she seems like a sweet girl-cut her some slack....

Nicolepicole

I'm not a huge fan of Miley but honestly, what she is wearing is NOT that bad. The dress is plenty long and the bare back isn't really a big deal. The only reason any of you are on here bad talking this girl is because you are lonely, pathetic, jealous losers. Yes Miley is not the best rolemodel for little girls because she herself is still a child, but it bothers you that much there is a simple solution; don't let your children watch the show. I give props to her. She doesn't look skanky or slutty at all. And by the way, for a lot of you that whine about her being another "Disney slut", get over yourselves. She is legitimately talented as an actress and a singer. I mean how many people actually write there own music these days?!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments