The New Older Woman in Joe Jonas' Life

4/29/2009 9:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Joe Jonas' purity ring is really being tested -- the dandy evangelical Christian boybander stepped out with a leggy brunette that isn't Camilla Belle in Australia on Wednesday.

media_removed.jpg

The 19-year-old hit the town unchaperoned with Lisa Origliasso, 24, of The Veronicas.

Taylor Swift, Camilla Belle and now Lisa -- this guy has "not slept" with a lot of chicks!

sukkel

lisa is so pretty :)

Kevin

Isnt he gay like the rest of his brothers?

Balls

Well his purity ring is safe while he's with her. She doesn't have the plumbing that this guy is looking for!

Sherly

That is not Joe Jonas

bizzle

THEY TOUR TOGETHER IDIOTS

chris t

Ok....most of us know right wingers. They tell the world they are not having sex, but the definition of sex is ambiguous. The do everything BUT vag intercourse! That means they tap the bootie, suck on naughty places, and hands are free to go anywhere. So you know he is spunking it somewhere.

Jay

First of all, that is not J.J. He doesn't have that color or type of hair. Second of all, what is with TMZ and all the other posters who think its ridiculous to be saving it for the right person? Nick is only 15 yrs. old. Give me a break! From what I see you all give Miley Cyrus a hard time for not appearing/being "pure" and these guys a hard time for being/appearing "pure." I think you are all just haters and jealous of those more successful, popular and richer than you. Based on many of the comments made by TMZ and posters, I'd say the JBros are smarter than you all, too!

The people at TMZ are a bunch of uneducated idiots who get off on seeing how many uneducated jealous idiots believe and agree with the trash they spew.

denise

i like her probably more then camilla that's because i've known of the veronicas for 3 years now

Fannity

Yes of course that is Joe Jonas! He was on vacation visiting The Veronicas last week in Sydney, he didn't shave, and he also has been wearing his hair unstraightened lately - very nice!! He does his Italian heritage proud.

Also, leave him alone he's not doing any to bother you people besides, apparently, remind you that you're losers and it was high time you came on TMZ to make rude comments and prove it.

roxxi

I love TMZ, but my one pet peeve about them is that they always feel the need to metion their purity rings. The only reason most people hate them is because they choose to have morals, and I really don't care what you front as cause in the end I know that's why you hate them. Also I doubt Joe and Lisa are dating, and even if they are so what. The fact that you have to metion that there date is unchaperoned shows me that your just trying to make trouble out of nothing. Was every date you've been on been chaperoned? Anyway Joe looks amazing as always, and Lisa's cool too.

Rachael

Seriously, TMZ it's getting extremly old with the whole thing of clling the Jonas Brothersevangelical chirstian boybanders. Give it a break. It's wrong for people to poke fun at them for having values. Seriously, stop it with the purity rings. I love it that they where them. It shows they have respect for girls unlike every other guy on this planet. At school all I hear is guys talking about how hot a girl is or how they'd sleep with her because she's so hot. All they do is make the most immature comments about girls it's ridiculous. I would love to meet a guy that was mature like these three men of the Jonas Brothers that respect a girl, her feelings and her body. They don't go and have sex with a girl just because they think she is hot. Oh wait they don't have sex with a girl at all because they have morals and are waiting til' marriage. I think that is like the greatest thing ever. I find that them being nice, gentlemen, and actually caring for girls makes them even sexier. The purity ring just adds to that knowing that it really means something to be with that person and it's not just for the sex. That they actually care.

Basically TMZ is all just a bunch of morons poking fun at the unbelievably talented Jonas Brothers to get people to go watch their show and come to their website. Apparently that's the only way they can. Anyway I love the Jonas Brothers and think they are amazing guys and are extremly talented. And I will always be a fan no matter what. By the way I'm in High School and not a little kid so don't think I'm stupid.

Lynn

I LOVE JOE JONAS!!!! HE IS GORGEOUS! ADORABLE! HOT! YES, HE'S QUITE THE LADIES MAN, WHICH YOU CAN BE EVEN WHEN YOU DON'T SLUT AROUND TMZ.

LOVE YOU JOE!!!!!! I THINK YOU'RE AMAZING! I LOVE YOUR AMAZING GOOD LOOKS! I LOVE YOUR TALENT AND WHEN THAT SMOOTH VOICE OF YOURS SINGS TO ME! I LOVE YOUR VALUES! IGNORE THE SLUTTY HATERS.

JOE JONAS ROCKS!

roxxi

OMG #28 (rachel) Im in high school too. My entire school hates me because of the Jonas Brothers. So you know what I did wore a Jonas Brothers shirt everyday for two weeks. At first everyone Thought I was stupid by the end about 6 others started wearing them too. This story is totally pointless but I thought it might interest you.

roxxi

By the way guys with Purity Rings are HOT!!!!

jbrocks

STOP CALLING THEM DANDY BOYS....lots of people love them and so do i you should respect them they are great boys!!! thry have better morals then you do i bet!!! so stop it me and my friends love them ..!!!! they are great!!! so plz next time dont say dandy or anything like that !!!! thankx

1913 days ago