Miss Cali -- The A-Rod of Pageantry?

4/30/2009 1:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Alex Rodriguez isn't the only star making news for a performance enhanced chest -- Miss USA loser Carrie Prejean thought a new rack would help her win the crown!

Shanna Moakler: Click to watch
Miss California Exec. Director Shanna Moakler admits the organization paid for Prejean's boob job -- but while unnatural growth may get you punished in baseball, a fake chest is no reason to lose a pageant.

Homophobia however ...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

m

Up yours with the "homophobe" label. The first thing miscreants and trouble makers do is accuse
the world around them of being "unnaccepting", "intolerant" and "phobic". Get this through your thick
skulls, gay-marriage movement: SOME PEOPLE DON'T LIKE HAVING TO LOOK AT GAY BEHAVIOR.
As a straight person, it is repulsive to me to think of getting it on with another man, and that's the way it
SHOULD be. We are wired differently. As you rant that you want to be able to have your gay lover and
be accepted, so should you accept the fact that 90% of the population is NOT gay, and shouldn't be forced
to look at physical or sexual behavior that is unnatural and repulsive to them.

So you live your way, and I'll live mine. But don't expect me to ever like what I see
when I see two guys making out. That DOESN'T mean I don't like gays as people, and it doesn't mean
I'm "afraid" of gays, which is what the word "homophobia" implies.

Bex

Homophobia is a word created by idiots. Not everybody in the world has to like gays, just because we are told to. Homos don't give me a phobia. Sorry to diapoint you sick people.

Terri

Are the TMZ servers down again?

Tennessee

Oh, so now she is homophobic. Ya'll kill me.

SIENNA IS A HOMEWRECKING WHORE

huh...interesting...so is she saying her mighty 'god' didn't do a good enough job when making her skank @ss and she needed to pay a plastic surgeon to IMPROVE GOD'S WORK??? huh...wonder what her f*cking bible says about THAT!!! stupid wh*rebag!!

NotMe

Prejean is homophobic because she's against gay marriage!?

Joe

Carrie doesn't seem to fear anything, and good for her. Perez Hilton, on the other hand, proves every day that he fears women, as shown by his incredibly misongynistic and hateful blog. Don't be such blatant Carrie-phobes, TMZ.

AllieStL

TMZ-

The people at TMZ are just as bad as those at Perez Hilton. Simply because a woman holds an opinion contrary to that of the liberals that operate these websites, that does not make her a homophobe.

It's amazing that the people that run these gossip rags attack someone's invocation of their First Amendment rights when TMZ and PH would not make a dime if we didn't hold the Constitution so dear.

And while TMZ and PH are part of the slobbering love affair the media has with Barack Obama, suffice it to say, President Obama doesn't believe in gay marriage either. TMZ, I would love you to post a headline declaring Obama a homophobe.

The word "homophobe" is used so liberally these days, it doesn't hold the same connotations as it used to. Apparently because one has religious beliefs that support marriage as being between a man and a woman, it means they are homophobes.

TMZ, you people only want to protect the right of free speech when it is an opinion you support. Shame on you.

CO

#4, douchebag, next time one of your f*ckin kidney fails, do not, i REPEAT, do not go for a kidney transplant. F*ckin moron.

aileen

Come on TMZ - don't go down the uneducated road as per Perez (In yer face) Hilton. She simply stated a point of view that differed from that of the douchebag judge. How the hell does that make her homophobic? You had better stop sucking up to Perez - you know, the guy who steals all your postings and gives the credit for 'breaking news' to himself!

Linda Mott

It seems like half the women in the world want to enhanced their breasts. I would like to donate some to them. I don't like what nature gave me. I think it looks matronly as you get older. Men look at your breasts instead of your face and I dress modestly. It is embarrassing to me.

celebutaunter77

Homophobic? I'm not afraid of them, I'm disgusted by thier behavoir, so I guess I am "Homobehaviorphobic."
That's more like it.
And, if you are gay, and are disgusted by my "homobehaviorphobic" behavoir, you are "hederohomobehavoirphobicphobic."
Yep, I like it.

Kate

There are reasons not to support gay marriage that have nothing to do with homophobia. In Carrie Prejean's case, it's her personal belief that marriage should be between a man and a woman.

Being anti-gay marriage is not the same as being anti-gay any more than not voting for Barack Obama is racism or supporting our military is pro-war. Get over yourselves.

wasted days and wasted nights

C'mon, she was expected to represent all of California and that includes Silicon Valley.

joe

I have always supported gay couples and their having the same legal protections as others.But after hearing all the abuse they have thrown at this women for honestly answering a question that should not have been asked in the 1st place.I find my support wavering. I see many of them demonstrating the same intolerance that they claim they are fighting against.

Hypocrites is what they are

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments