Cindy Crawford's Hubby Sued for Harassment

5/1/2009 6:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rande GerberRande Gerber, the business mogul husband of Cindy Crawford, is being sued for sexual harassment by a pair of former female employees.

According to a lawsuit filed in March in San Diego County Superior Court, two former waitresses claim they were fired from a restaurant owned by Gerber's company for refusing to give in to the advances of Gerber and other managers where they worked.

On one occasion in 2008, while working at the Moonstone Lounge located in the Hard Rock Hotel in San Diego, one of the women claims Gerber attempted to kiss her three times during the night, then "put his hand up [her] dress in between her legs in an attempt to fondle her crotch."

The women are suing for unspecified damages.

Gerber's reps tell us, "These allegations were previously investigated and shown to be baseless," adding, "This lawsuit has no merit."

He's married to Cindy Crawford, for cryin' out loud ...

no doubt

I'm not surprised. Rumor is that he's a sleaz and she's a lez.

Oscar in Miami Beach

If he puts his hand between my legs I sue too and by the way I like men.But he's yucky.

um, no thanks

Who would have ever thought something like this could happen?

I am shocked, shocked to find that a night club owner has been sued for sexual harassment! Round up the usual suspects. ..

Allan

I don't know why they say he's a business mogul. He just lost about 5 bars/restaurants/clubs in San Diego through bankruptcy proceedings.

Donna S.

Having a beautiful wife did not stop Christie Brinkley or Halle Berryś husbands from cheating so what makes you think Cindy Crawfords husband would be any different?

Can't tell

I hate to say I am shocked by this. I have a friend in the industry who says that Cindy's husband used to "flirt" (nice word) and carry on with women at the exact venue written in the article. Apparently he was pretty vulgar. I didn't believe it when I heard he was a complete chaser... however, to see the above... so sad that it seems no one can just be a nice family guy. I don't care if a gal is Cindy Crawford or not... we all deserve to have someone be faithful and true.

pithy

I believe this, I heard rumors years ago at the Chicago Whisky Bar, he hires cute, young servers in skimpy outfits.

Disgusting

He always looked skeevy. It's surprising this didn't happen sooner.

What a loser.

SoCal Razzles

Ya, and the reason women cheat on their hubbys/BFs: because they want a REAL MAN with a BIGGER D!CK than you have.

And Mrs. christie is AN ARMENIAN WHORE!!! HAHAA!!! YOU WHORE!!!

Jami

Halle Berry, Elizabeth Hurley, Christie Brinkley, Reece Witherspoon, Uma Thurman, Sarah Jessica Parker.........I could go on and on and on, but we ALL have seen this behavior time and time again!! It doesn't matter if a woman is famous, rich, or beautiful, if a man thinks he can get away with cheating, HE IS GONNA DO IT!!!!!! I truly believe that 95% of the men on this planet are cheaters. PERIOD.

SoCal Razzles

Cindy should divorce him AND CRUSH HIS SPIRIT LIKE A RIPE GRAPE.

FiBiker

skeetzofreenik

and...Peter Cook was married to Christie Brinkley...what's your point TMZ?

SoCal Razzles

44. BUT DOES ANYONE CHEAT ON WHOPPI GOLDBERG.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Posted at 10:25PM on May 1st 2009 by NuMbnuts

YOUR NAME SEZ IT ALL!!! WHOOPI IS GAY!!! WOMEN DON'T CHEAT AS MUCH AS STUPID MEN DO!!! NO WONDER THERE AREN'T MORE LESBIANS!!!!!!!!

Jeezlouise

This is totally true. I worked at one of his bars, at the W hotel in New York, and he was a real pig. None of the girls could believe that such a vile guy could be married to Cindy. He was CONSTANTLY hitting on us and making the lewdest comments, like "what you need is a good f$#k" or "someone needs a good lay around here", and on and on . He was gross.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments