That's Incredible!

5/1/2009 2:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 67-year-old resurfaced backstage at "American Idol" with Paula Abdul this week, looking unbelievable.

John Davidson

John was voted best looking in his high school yearbook.

In 1977, Davidson was the headlining act at Kentucky's Beverly Hills Supper Club the night a fire burnt it down and claimed the lives of 165 people.

lookin

All I can say is he still has great hair! Dang it.
Does anyone know what number that "do" is in the Hair Club for Men catalog??? Sign me up for one!

Judy

John does a show every summer on LBI and he's the bomb. Really good and a sweatheart to boot. I work with the old timers and he always takes time to stop and say hello and shake hands and do autographs. Also, his daughter often works with him and she's got mega talent. She can act, sing, dance and gorgeous as well. I don't think he's gay but I've never been in his bedroom so I can't vouch for that. I do think that hair is a wig though since I've seen him up close it's no way as full as all that.

FridaBean

He is not Gay. I have met he and his lovely wife. They have a home in San Miguel de Allende, MX

askmeaboutperfection

i was voted best looking at my high school - and I still am pushing 50 but STILL get the hotties!

lls

Mrs. Christie, aka: Mrs. Patrick Campbell ~ You are one vile human being! It truly amazes me that you are STILL allowed to comment on TMZ. Never anything nice or positive to say about anyone.....................including people that comment. Go crawl back in daddy's arms!

John looks great and is one classy human being!

guest

he just added a gray toupe & he's good to go. looks exactly the same.

Terri

Well people, I think he looks older than 67. He still has those pretty blue eyes though. I'm not so sure about that hair though, he may have some help with that. And I don't think I've run across you Mrs Christie or Mrs Campbell but I agree you're vile and discusting and as I always say Karma's a bitch and you'll get yours one day -- and may it be sooner than you think evil one!

Texas Jim

In 1977, I was at the Beverly Hills Nightclub in Southgate, KY, the night he was performing. te place burned...167 people died.

Hep

His performance as a murderous transvestite in a 1974 episode of The Streets of San Francisco was awesome. He really broke out of his goody-two-shoes image with that one!

Alexa

jmk
He looks better now? It appears that you're overdo for an eye exam.

TORI

God, please have someone dye his hair. White/gray hair look good on very few people. He could look so much younger. Please someone do something for this attractive guy he looks terrible with that color hair.

Val

Dang, he's still looking GREAT!

Sharon

Thanks to the person who reminded me about John's role on "Streets of San Francisco". That was amazing, and a real break away from his goody goody image. He did a really good job with the role, and I'm surprised that it didn't turn into a more active acting life for him. I always liked him -- he sang well and seemed down to earth. Still looking good to me, too!

Rita

Mrs. Christie - what are you, an ex-wife? You are harboring some horrible ill will. Let it go, babe, or you're going to pop a blood vessel. :-)
By the way, John WAS a hero in Kentucky, I don't give a rat's behind WHOSE show he allegedly stole.

Rita

Hey ATL chick - nightmares? Remember that idiotic comment when you're pushing 70 and you look at your old self in the mirror. John looks AWESOME. Get on your knees and pray that you look half that good when you're 67, or even 57 for that matter.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments