Tupac Is Alive ... And Alive ... And Alive ...

5/2/2009 11:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Every other city we go, every other video, no matter where we go ... we see Tupac.

Tupac -- play video

Last night we got another Tupac-alike, this one claiming to be the world's "first Tupac impersonator."

Tupac shakur - click to viewYou be the judge ...

SERIOUSLY!!!

I think it's Montel

1946 days ago

nutcracker

both of these fake tupacs names were mentioned in previous comments from the first couple of stories,so they both showed up..........now if only the guy from the first pictures would show up.then this crap would be over.find him tmz i know you can!!!!!

1946 days ago

dantas

looks like a tupac groupie lol. but he looks more like him than your last one lol

1946 days ago

me

its a big conspiracy hes out there all right but now that all the impersonators, well, maybe its a joke after all a big hoax

1946 days ago

DB

In my opinion Josh Harraway is the BEST Tupoc tribute artist out here.
And he is a great guy too

1946 days ago

HA

Tupac had beautiful eyes. This guy DOES NOT have Tupac's eyes.

1945 days ago

Brian

the guy in the movie is deffinately not the guy in the picture. The dude's mustache/gotte in the video in no where close to being as full as the one's in the picture.

1945 days ago

Dwight

Someone said it looks like him but the earlobes are different.....Exactly...The Earlobs. Thats! what makes me so open with this one. Seen a lot of Tupac wannabe photos. And I have been listening to Pac since "Holla if ya hear me" alot of people didn't start feelin him till Juice or Poetic Justice, his acting career. I know what Pac looks like, and That Mutha right there looks like 2PAC! But that doesn't mean he's alive. But he looks alot like 2Pac would look @t 38. I don't care what anyone! says.

1944 days ago

DAVID

KILL HIM AGAIN

1944 days ago

michael johnson

dude tupacs dead he aint alive so leave it alone
the whole world wouldn no if he was alive and hes not! he died
and if he is alive then whos the guy who got shot in the car and the dude in the autopsy pic??????????? this aint him so leave it alone.

Krissy

I have known about this Tupac Impersonator since he started doing this. I still till this day believe that Josh resembles Tupac more than anyone else trying to resemble Pac himself.

o-dizzle

grown ass men running round impersonating tupac, tht sht gay as hell. Get off his nuttz!

tupacwifey

WACK.COM

Al

i have been doing my own investigation if tupac is alive. this is tupac and he is alive and well there is no impersonator.also he faked his own death. is't it a little suspicious when the release of his music video" I ain't mad at cha". witch in the beginning shows tupac geting shot (not rely) but he was walking with someone. and in most of his music and cover art had something to do with the number 7. Tupac was born on the 7th day his birth month. and when he (not rely) died he was 25, if you take 2 and 5 its 2+5=7. also he will be coming back into the public sometime in 2014. again in the year 2014 there's the number 7 again 2+0+1+4= 7. also he will be 43. there's the number 7 AGAIN 4+3 = 7. in one of his songs tupac says, " I'M COMEN BACK LIKE JESUS, BE READY I'M COMEN BACK!!"

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3